1 : The Album

Jeon Jungkook found an old album on the top of shelf on his living room. He checked the cover as it written as 'Our Marriage And Life' and it caused him a big wide smile on his handsome face. The album was covered with thick dust, he wiped it off with his palms. Open it meant he would nostalgic to his own gold days ten years ago, though he was getting older now but trust me he still had his perfect handsome face until these days.

First page was the photo of himself with his husband, Jeon Jimin, together in the aisle swore their faithfullness. It was the best moment he had in his entire life. Friends and parents were there, witnessing their beautiful moment that happened only one in life. Jungkook even could feel how he stared at Jimin in that time, while he held his hands and kissed his lips with tears bulged on the corner eyes. Well, Jungkook had tears now. But it didn't enough to fall freely on his cheeks.

He turned slowly to the second page. Ah, right there. Four photos were about he and Jimin, taking pictures with all their friends together in messy. Jungkook slowly touched their faces one by one with his long fingers while his brain worked to remember their each name.

That guy with a very awkward face and half smile and bored eyes, Jungkook could feel his mouth stretch widen, that must be the grumpy man ever Min Yoongi. The guy with purple hair and thick glasses, it was Kim Namjoon. That guy with plump lips and confidence that higher than Burj Khalifa, and yes he in the photo was very handsome, must be Kim Seokjin. And the last guy, with a heart face, long shape face, a cute dimple, bring the joyness whenever seeing him smile in that way, must be Jung Hoseok.

They were look very happy and free. Attending he and Jimin's marriage was the thing they would do before die. And they made it. Thought for today, one of them was already gone. Hoseok died couple years ago, heart attack caused. It made him Jungkook bitter. And tears finally fell from his eyes and made a river on his cheeks.

The feelings got mixed together. Between the happiness and sadness when he nostalgic about their gold days and fact about Hoseok died, he cried while he smiled. It hurted him alot. They were getting older day by day, and death was the only purpose they headed for now.

He turned to several pages, eyes scanning through the whole pages and photos. They were all happy. It was about Jimin and him. A lot of photos when they were in honeymoon in Iceland, or when he finally realised Jimin was pregnant their first baby boy as in the end Jimin gave a labor, named him as Jeon Taehyung.

The baby was adorable and cute, Jungkook's tears fell crazy. The baby was smart and happy for the whole time, Jungkook now turned to sobbing. The baby was handsome like him but gorgeous like Jimin, and now Jungkook cried in a mess. He sobbed and coughed and cried again while holding the album tightly on his hands. It hurted him alot. His heart was aching only by seeing how happy his family was in the photos.

He knew the truth behind every damn life. And he hated to admit that sometime marriage wasn't the best option to having someone in life. But he was stubborn as hell at the time he married Jimin.

His living room was quiet but sound of Jungkook's crying filled its. It was only 9.31 in the morning, but Jungkook had already made his day grey and cloud with those memories in his hands.

------

Thanks for reading❤❤ it's angst i know it ok. I love angst so whatever hahaha wait for the next chapter. You all might be confused with what actually happened with Jungkook.

Pls give me vote and comment. Sorry for my bad english. It's not my first language tho😂😂