4 : Fate

A peace morning had already fucked up by a phone kept ringing loudly in his ear. A man groaned as he stirred on his sleep. Eyes barely open.

Fuck. Who is this fucker calling me in this fucking hour?

He reached his phone under pillow and when the screen on so bright, Jungkook winced. "Hello?"

"Uh sorry for calling you this early", someone acrossed the phone talking in a apologatic tone, "but i need to tell you something".

Jungkook cursed under his breath, "i swear to God if it's not neccessary i'm going to hit your car with mine".

"No no no i swear", the man abruptly disagreed, "i got two passengers last night. I swear you won't believe it. Guess who?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he really wanted to shout. He needed to go back to his sleep so when his shift come over he won't be  like a dead man walking. "Just tell me, Wang", he was so impatient.

"This is-", there was a slight of  hesitance in his voice, "Park Jimin and Taehyung, your ex-husband and sone. They're here, in Seoul. Arrived this morning"

And that was the moment Jungkook's jaw drop opened.

He hanged up his phone abruptly and with a very uncontrolled emotion he crashed his phone on the wall.

He sat on the edge of the bed, hands stroking his messy hair and groan escaped his lips frustatedly.

"Fuck", that was the only thing he could say.

Three years.

Three fucking years.

Three fucking years Jimin left Seoul and lived in Barcelona along with his own son and had said nothing to him. Three years he didn't know how Jimin and Taehyung were, how they were doing, how were they, everything, unless it came from magazines, billboards and advertisments he saw on the street with Jimin's face glued on them.

Jungkook clutched his shirt, feeling his heart hurted and his chest became tighten. It hurted him.

Seeing Jimin's face on the street hurted him. And now, knowing Jimin and his son in the same city like him, it hurted a lot.

It was his fault. Everything was his fault. He was so stupid to let Jimin go, to let Jimin went away from his hands and brought Taehyung along with him and having a good life in another place. His life fucked up since then, he didn't know how to love. Even, he didn't know how to breathe steadly.

Being a taxi driver meant a thing to his own financial. At least, he had his studio size apartment and a good enough meal to his stomach. But he knew, when it came to Jimin who secretly a gold digger, it was nothing at all.

Jimin was a super model after their divorce and Jungkook became a poor man in Seoul, considered he was the CEO of a bankrupt company.

Jungkook quickly glanced at his phone, it didn't break at all. The screen cracked so bad but he still could see the wallpaper where it was him, Jimin and Taehyung who was still a baby in the back of time.

He smiled sadly at that cracked photo.

He only had two choices:

1. Just keep himself silence and doesn't try to find his old family

2. Try looking for Jimin and fight for his own family

As Jungkook realised, he couldn't sleep again after this and a dead man walking would be his own image self when his shift came.

•••

"Are you happy, Tae?", Jimin asked while he held his son's tiny wrist.

"Yes, Papa!", Taehyung retorted as he was too busy to eat his vanilla ice cream.

Myeong-dong.

Today for Myeong-dong.

A big shopping area for tourist came and Jimin found his interest to love this place. Luxury brands had their own paths to sell the clothes and Jimin just loved walking around, while sometime he needed to lowered his head down to not make people realise that his face was on Gucci's fame or LV's store.

Taehyung happy for this too. But Jimin was really happier than him when he knew Taehyung prefer an ice cream rather than a luxury brand he was used to saw it back in Barcelone, in their own apartment.

Jimin's both hands were busy picking shopping bags and Taehyung's hands when his son simply asked their plan for tomorrow.

"Papa, can we go to Namsan Tower right after we take our breakfast??"

Taehyung's eyes showed a bright sparkling sunlight. Althought it was already evening but Jimin could see how his son was very exciting at the whole things here.

"Namsan Tower? Okay we'll get there tomorrow, but give me first a reason why you'd choose that one instead of somewhere else, Honey".

"It's because", Taehyung quickly caught a drop of his melted ice cream by licking it, "i love Namsan Tower. I saw it on some of TV's channel, it's really hiiigghhh and coooolll. They say tourists like to visit it and we're a tourist. So why don't we?"

Jimin sighed slightly as he just gave him son a soft smile while they headed back to their hotel.

Deep in heart, Jimin didn't believe in fate. But seeing how his son excited with Namsan Tower, he had no idea.

A fact hit him hard.

Namsan Tower was the first place he and Jungkook's date for the first time.

-----

Give me any comment and votes❤❤