8 : The Invitation

He wathced how his son's face soften when he fell asleep beside him, he snoored a little and pouting his mouth with a little drool out.

He was cute. And Jimin would do everything for him only just to keep his son happy and in a good state. He didn't know what if he let Taehyung meet his father, what would he react at the time? Cry? Happy? Angry? Or just blank? Taehyung was unreadable son, and he couldn't blame on Taehyung about how he managed himself until he could be so mysterious sometime.

He was a kid, ten years old, but somehow he could build himself with a very high defense to not let people randomly came in to his life and fucked everything's in. Jimin appreciated that, really. But sometime, that was the reason Jimin annoyed a bit when it came to Taehyung's tantrum. He really really had a bad tantrum when the time came by. And Jimin didn't like it. He had no patient and time to deal with Taehyung's madness. And now, when night came and after met Jeon Jungkook, the male thought deeply if maybe Jungkook could handle the thing that Jimin couldn't.

Taehyung's tantrum was the first to came out on to his mind.

No no. That was the second.

That kiss. Their kiss. It was the first.

Oh my God. Jimin still remember perfectly how Jungkook's big hands cupped his face and brought him closer, connecting their lips into one and even... Jimin could taste how Jungkook was sweet actually. The hot tongue, the delicious saliva, and when Jungkook's finger trailing down slowly to Jimin's torso... Purposely pressed his fingers before on his nipples, causing him accidently moaned between the kiss.

Shit. Jungkook still remember where Jimin's sensitive spot.

And...

His guard fell down. Like, what the hell? It was only a kiss, a simple kiss after a sweet and warm lunch. Jungkook missed him, that was clear. Jungkook still loved him, that was right. But did Jimin himself love or even miss him?

No, Jimin brushed his hair frustatedly, he didn't know the answer.

Jungkook was a taxi driver. It didn't mean that Jimin didn't accept the fact that his ex-millionare husband changed to something unexpected, it just Jimin still in mad about how stupid Jungkook was.

Mad? Yes. Angry? Yes. Annoyed? Yes.

But love? No, he didn't know.

Jimin woke from his bed as Taehyung stirred in his sleep, mumbling something incoherrent cutely. Drools now on his cheek, glistening the red and the soft one.

He silently walked toward the balcony, open the glass door and felt the cold air hit his face, brushing everything he felt off. It was a good night, almost a perfect night, but his chest tighten, breathless, and tears wetting his cheek as he put a sad smile on his face.

He didn't want a life like this. He never had thought he would live a life like this. Being single parent to the love of his life and always failed to fulfill what Taehyung's needs, he was a such bad father and a failed husband.

He and Jungkook, were a failed parents to made Taehyung's life more way better. Spoiling him wasn't an answer for this case.

And it hurted Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook for real.

•••

"Hello?"

"Jimin hyung!", the man shouted happily through the phone, making Jimin grimaced at how loud his voice was.

"Yeah it's me. Why, Kook?"

Jungkook was having a good mood today, waking up in the morning with a smile on his face, like after three years it was his first time doing that. "I told our friends yesterday about your sudden come in Seoul and they decided to make a night party in Joonie hyung's house. I'll pick you up, okay?"