5 : God knows why

So i think start from this part, i'm gonna write a bit longer than usual. Because for the first couple of chapters are  just a simple and short introduction and a bit story where their problem started yet. Pls understand the whole thing and my big apologize for being a bad writer. I'm still a beginner to be a writer and english isn't my first language. Feel free to message me or leave comments. I would appreciate that❤❤

------

"Papa !! Look there !!" , Taehyung pointed at a brick wall filled with padlocks, "i've seen it in TV. They are really famous. They say if you love someone you need to write their name on a paper and lock it in a padlock. Do you believe at something like that, Pa?"

Jimin smiled.  No.  "of course, Honey". Once he put a name on its then a few years later he divorced him, good thought.

"Let's go there. I want to write my and Papa's name and lock it so we can together foreverrr!" ,Taehyung excitedly dragged Jimin along heading the wall padlock. His father just giggled seeing how his small son looked very innconce and pure when he did that, but the giggle dissapeared right after his eyes spotted something.

What the fuck?

"Tae, c'mon", Jimin suddenly stopped and pulled Taehyung's hands forcely, "we don't have time for that. Let's leave this place and get our cable car right now".

Taehyung looked surprise and dissapointed, "b-but why, Papa? I want to-"

"No. Listen to me and leave this place hurry."

The voice was firm and stern and Taehyung hated the tone Jimin used. So instead he got in trouble in their cool vacation, the kid let himself being dragged by his father with sad eyes. He didn't know why they should left the place hurry. He really wanted to lock their names together into a padlock so he and his beloved father would be together no matter what. But once Taehyung looked up to see his father's face, he only saw that his father had tears in his eyes.

Why? What happened?

"Papa... Did you just cry...?"

Jimin still pulled his son along the street, passing a bunch of people who taking their time to staring at Jimin, either they knew this was that Park Jimin or because they amazed at how pretty he was.

"B-be silent for awhile, Tae. We'll talk when we arrive in our cable car, understand?"

Taehyung turned his gaze and looked so sad. He nodded and bit his lips, scared if he made his father mad for some reason and the fact he thought that maybe his father didn't like Namsan Tower. He just didn't know which one.

•••

Jimin sat quietly as eyes staring outside the window unpredictable. Taehyung sat acrossed him and didn't say anything either, he was scared to do that.

The cable car went silence, and Namsan Tower looked a bit far from Jimin's eyes. And he felt good with it. The farther Namsan Tower looked like, the better he and Taehyung were.

Fuck. He didn't know it. Of course. Who the hell would know that in this big big world, big city, a lot of public places, but ended up in Namsan Tower his son chose would make him so upset and annoyed like that? And yes, a bit scared.

"Taehyung, do you remember that i've ever told you where actually your other father is?"

The kid slowly looked at his face and nodded, "yes, Papa", he answered quietly.

"I said that if he was flying to the moon that so far away and he couldn't get back because he got stuck in moon and couldn't see you again, right?"

Taehyung nodded one more time, "yes, Papa".

Jimin sighed when he caught his tiny son was nervous and quiet. He knew his son was a kind heart boy,very soft, too easy to touch, and he knew it made him upset when Jimin suddenly changed their plan and telling him to leave the place suddenly.

Taehyung didn't like a sudden thing, he didn't like when his father told him something he never know before, and what was happened in the Namsan Tower back, Jimin knew Taehyung was upset. And a bit mad.

"Hey, i'm sorry okay?", Jimin reached his small hands and held it tight , "i'm so sorry to drag you like that when you really want to write our names and hang it on the wall. I promise... We can do that next time, okay?"

His son slowly flickered up, mouth parted apart, "why did you drag me? I thought you would love it when our name is on the padlock".

"Yeah i love it, Taehyung, i would love it. It's just-", Jimin bit his lips, trying to find an excuse, "not the right time, okay? I will bring you back to the wall padlocks when time is good and you can lock our name as much as you want it. Just wait for that time, okay, Honey?"

Taehyung didn't that stupid. He was ten years old boy and growing up without an completed parents had made him to think mature and awared about his surrounding. He wasn't stupid to recognize his father cried. He just didn't know the reason why. (If you confused, Tae born after three years marriage. Ten years after marriage they divorced which means Tae is seven in that time. Now in this story, it's begin three years after divorce, means Tae is ten now. Thanks).

"Yeah, it's okay", Taehyung agreed quietly, "but why did you cry, Papa? Is something wrong? Is there something making you sad? Is it me?"

Jimin pressed his lips tighten. No, it's your father the cause, Tae, only if you know.

"I'm okay and i'm fine. Even if i cried, baby, it wasn't your fault either. Now, bring yourself together and as this cable car landed i will taking you to Passion 5, this bakery cafè will bring your mood back because i don't like seeing you like this", Jimin leaned closer to his son and kissed his forehead, "i love you, Tae".

Taehyung smiled softly, "yes. I love you too, Papa".

------

Leave comments and votes❤