11 : Smooth ?

The reunion went smooth.

No alcohol. No soju. No swearing words. And no dirty jokes. Which actually making Jimin relieved so bad to put his son between them all. Jungkook showed his affection both to Jimin and Taehyung, as it causing a lot of wink eyes from the others as a good job for doing that stuff.

Jimin was comfortable with all of them. Reason for being insecure and strange after divorced weren't such a big problem when he finally realised that a bestfriend would still be a bestfriend until God knows when. And it wouldn't ever be Taehyung's concern why his father looked a bit nervous at first.

Taehyung silently admiring how people acted surrounding him, to still thinking he was such a good boy and a small bean so people regarded him as an innocent boy. He awared Jungkook was his other father as Jimin's attempts didn't work well with him. He just tried to figure out why his Papa still rejected his Daddy when it was so obvious that Park Jimin's feel was still there. The good thing was, he wasted a lot of time together with Jungkook, sharing small stories and another chitchat with the older man. He was happy. Really really happy.

He loved them both. Jimin would never enough for being a good father without partner and Taehyung wanted it as Jungkook came back to their house and they finally became a warm small family again. He was only ten, but situation making him to act more mature than his age so he understood what actually happened.

They went back to the taxi car in the next morning. Jimin didn't complain that much but sighed slightly hiding his embarassment about the transportation. Taehyung caught a slight of that feeling as he held his hands tighter only to remaining his father to not look dissappointed, at least in front of them.

Jungkook turned the engine on and they waved goodbye to the hyungs, leaving them with good memories without getting drunk and soju. Also with a lot of stories they've told.

"So... Are you gonna go back your hotel or you want to go somewhere else?", Jungkook asked, looking at them from the rear view mirror, "it's still morning and i can take you to the place you want visit. Maybe Taehyung still wants a trip in Seoul. Right, buddy?"

The kid's cheeks felt burn with the excitement and happiness he had. Is this going to be their first trip together? He thought.

"Umm...", Jimin turned to his son, "do you feel tired, Tae? You must be tired, right, Ho-"

"No no !! Let's go somewhere !", Taehyung cut his father off, "can we go to Seoul forest, Pa?", he asked with his big doe eyes and puppy face, tried his best to steal his father's weakness by that look on his face.

And yes. It did work.

With a sigh, Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. His face soften and full with affection when he saw his son right in the eyes, "ok, Honey. Though you never go there before. So why not?"

So with a wide smile Jungkook put on his handsome face, he drove his car to where the place his son wanted to be. Of course, now with a man he loved and the only one son he had, this was their first trip after three years divorce. Nothing could make Jungkook being so happy except today.

•••

Seoul Forest was one of a hundred places Jimin liked to waste his time alone. When he was in early twenty, he liked to having a walk with himself before the sun goes down. With a hoodie and earphones in his ears, he could spend his entire evening only to sit in one of the benches and enjoying the warm sunlight. He used to find an empty place where there was no one around him so he could take his time to only just staring and relaxing himself for a bit.

Now the time had turned and he wasn't alone by himself. He walked down to the park with his beloved son and ex-husband as it was ridiculous. It was still morning, and a lot of people was jogging around while the others walking with their dog. He silently wished no one could recognize them as the Downfall Jeon Jungkook and the Supermodel Park Jimin, no with their son around.