I

Another spring ....

Y/N's p.o.v

The alarm clocks rings , soon I started to get up for the first day of another boring school year.

"Y/N are you up?" a voice downstairs called out

"Hai!" I replied back grabbing my towel and goes to the bathroom

-fast forward-

Now I was heading downstairs to eat my breakfast , every steps I take I feel like a jelly , when I got downstairs I slowly headed to kitchen to eat.

There , I saw my older brother with his stupid grin plastered in his face  "Shun! Stop grinning !" mom complained
  "How come grinning isn't allowed while eating?!" Shun complained back , I sigh and place myself beside him  "I look the plate , it was full of sorts seafoods , I scrunched my nose in disgust , I mean I didn't like seafood that much.

" Young lady! Stop hesitating! Just eat it!" mom complained

I look at her with a wtf face  "Mom are you serious?"

"You--"

"Like I said I will eat it." she smiled at me and Shun just laughed.

-fast forward-

Unfortunately walking through the school wasn't a bad idea at all but the worst part of it ...I don't have someone with me.

I look at my cellphone and saw that I was late.

"......."

WHAT?!

"GODDAMN SHET!" I sprinted over to the direction where freaking school was , running in a fast pace .

When I finally arrived at school , I saw that it is still close.

I mentally panicked , I didn't know they would close the gate that fast! "Ow shet shet shet come on Y/N think! Think!"

The gate suddenly opened which made me flinch and make me fall down  "Are you ok?" A voice from behind asked , He slowly pulled me up , and ...I saw him  , He is handsome and was really tall , I never saw him before .

"ah yes I'm ok , thank you"  I blushed a little

"that's good then , why are you so early btw? It's still 5 "

....

I widened my eyes

"I-I thought I w-was late!"

"hmm"  he respond

"I guess I forgot to set my phone"

"hmm kinda , I'm going bye." as he walked away from me

-fastforward-

"We have a new student"

The guy from earlier!

"I'm Ayato Aishi , It would be nice if we get along well"  he stated with a smile but his eyes are empty and the smile was more of 'force and fake'  , almost all girls in the class squealed.

"Please sit next to uhhhhh L/N-san right ...there!" the teacher pointed me , the girls glared at me in jealousy which
made me sigh , i don't wanna be a barbeque this year.

I shrugged it off and decided to just listen to the teacher , I saw the corner of my eyes that he glance at me which made me blush.

-fast forward-  (lunch time)

"Can you show me around?" he asked as I look into his eyes  "Why me?" I asked back as he sit next to me in the rooftop

"Your the only one I know in this school." 

"You don't even know my name." I boredly answered back  "You're Y/N L/N" I directly shot my stare at him  "And why the hell do you know my name?"

"Someone told me."

"And who is that 'someone' your talking about?" I asked curiously  "An orange head boy who sat at my left." I sighed in annoyance just like how annoying Osano can be  "It's Osano Najimi , my friend"

"Oh"

We heard the door goes open and I turned my head to see......

Taeko

The most popular girl in the school ,the perfect girl in all people eyes , I kinda envy her for that .

Oh and Osano -,-

"Y/NNN! There you are!" as she run through my direction and tackle me into a big tight hug.

"Why did you ignore me earlier?!" she pouted as I cringe  "I thought you transfered school." I stated at her "and please stop hugging me , our position is getting weird right now , people might think we're lesbians."

-fast forward-

"So Mrs. Yamada decided to let you graduate here? Well that's good news Taeko , maybe Osano will be more ha--" I was cut off by Osano's hand  "will be more???" Taeko curiously asked .

Osano accidentally slipped a finger inside my mouth which made us scream in horror

"WTF OSANO!"

"WTF Y/N!"

We both exclaimed at the same time to each other

"Ewww your hand tastes like Shet!" I pointed my finger to him and taste my mouth again , cringing and disliking every bit of it

"AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU OPEN YOU MOUTH HUH?!" he argued back at me  "HEY YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FORCED YOUR FVCKING FINGER IN MY MOUTH!"

"GrRR!" I hissed

"TCH BAKA!" he hissed back

As we glared each other ......

We forgot the existence of Ayato and Taeko who was sitting in the bench talking about something .

"Ah btw what's your name?" Taeko asked

A visible blush was seen on Ayato's pale face.

"I'm Ayato Aishi."

.....

- thank you for reading