V

Y/N's p.o.v

"Ayato-kun! This way!"  I called out as he was about to walk past to me he sigh as he sits next to me  "So about the plan... I was planning on distracting Saiko-kun." His gaze landed on me  "What are you gonna do?"  He asks  "Oh just a random confession it will gain and waste time , You better do something quick to take a move I don't have time to waste on."

"Got it."

-fastforward-

I got Taeko set with Ayato-kun they're together now.

He's introducing Taeko as her friend for now I guess it would be 'girlfriend' later on..

I watched in sorrow , pain and envy at her ' I wish I could be her just for one day...'.   I muttered under my breath , I lowered my head not wanting any attention to land on me.

"Oh she's beautiful Aya-kun! What a nice girlfriend you have!" As he blushed at the part 'girlfriend' which made my heart clenched in pain  "M-Mom..!"  Her mom chuckled as his dad nodded repeatedly at him half smiling but somehow his dad's gaze was on mine it made me gulped in fear.

does he want me out of here?

to not disturb his son?

he seems to hate me...

I slowly walk away from the room.

step

step

step

step

st-

"Oh isn't it Y/N-chan?" His mom suddenly asked , I froze in my place , I was hesitant.  I remained quiet at it still frozen at the point that his mom recognized me 'what a great bummer Y/N! you ruined their conversation! ' I mentally scolded myself  , I'm shaking ....oh shet! great!  , I look like a scared cat scratch that a fvcking scared pig!

"Yes it's her." Ayato-kun responded to her mom making me sigh in relief  , her mom giggles at me as I nervously continued to gulp , I could feel someone was glaring at me   "Why don't you join us Y/N-chan?" His mom offered  "Thank you for but I needed to go to the restroom Miss Aishi." I nervously answered still not turning my position to face them , still frozen while holding the door knob  "Sure thing Y/N-chan!" I immediately got out , running endlessly like there's no tomorrow as I fall through the stairs .

*thumb*

*thumb*

*thumb*

*thumb*

"Ah sh*t that hurts...."

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○
-fastforward-

I open my eyes ....slowly facing the white ceiling  "Miss Are you OK?" An unfamiliar voice asked worriedly  , I moved my head to the side to see a guy.... he has a light blonde hair with a pair of red eyes and a pale skin ....he sure is handsome....

"....."

"Miss?" He asked back as I cut out my daydream immediately  "Uhh! Yes I'm definitely fine!!" I exclaimed forcefully as I stand up I fall back down to the ground  "You're not fine yet! sit down!" , Well he is demanding.

It was a weird , strange silent .....I decided to break it

  "Uhh what happened?"

"I found you on the 2nd floor , passed out , unconscious." He stated calmly at me as I nodded  "Hmm I see.." then an imaginary  twitch mark appeared on his head  "Hey! Shouldn't you be thanking me!?" I widened my eyes   "Ehh....Ohhh ...yeah thank you!" I bowed to him .

This guy is unique , he was kind earlier then he went out into a Tsundere one .....just like......Osano...I miss him
"What are you sad about?" I smiled sadly  "I just remember someone , he has the same personality as you , Tsundere." He flinch and smack me in the head  "Oww! What was that for?!"I yelled at him  " I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!" He yelled back , cheeks burning red .

I burst out laughing  as he seems more annoyed  "What are you laughing about?" He angrily asked to me  "It's just...haha , you really are like Osano!"  He stared at me with this fvcking face "(-_-)"  but he is still blushing  "Who is he?" he coldly asked  "Well he is my friend , a Tsundere too like yo---Ow!ow! StAHP!"  I couldn't finish my sentence as he started to smack me  "I'm not a Tsundere you baka!"  He complained.

"Ok!Ok! StAPH SMACKING MY HEaD IT HURTS!" I complained back at him as he just crossed his arms like Osano do  "you Tsundere." I mumbled under my breath .

"WHaT?"

"nothing!....btw what's your name?" I asked out of the sudden  "Why?" He asked not looking at me  "I wanna know the name of my Savior"  He blushed more , It's nice to tease somebody it feels like old days with....Osano .  "S-Shut up B-baka!"  I chuckled at his actions ...it's cute. wait....cute? wtf I'm thinking!.

The bell rang  "Oh it's time to go home!" He said  "Already?! Damn how long was I laying here?"  He hums  "3 hours."  "Does that mean that you've been staying with me since last 3 hours?"  I asked curiously as he nodded shyly  "ahahaha how cute~" I teases him  "baka!"

"Let's go home together !" I suggested to him as he blushed more , what's with him?

"It's not like I like or anything! But if Y-you insist! I-" I cut him off   "Let's goo!!" Wait....I can't walk properly..!  "I-I'll accompany y-you!"  I smiled  "Thank you....?"

"It's A-Akiraba , Akiraba Eugene."

"Thank you and nice meeting you Eugene!"

the two of you didn't know that there was watching you both ....

"tch I guess I'll have to kill him too.."

- thank you for reading