VI

Y/N's  p.o.v

Today... I don't know what came up inside my mind to put love letters and chocolates on Ayato-kun's locker , maybe if he knew that I liked him......he would like me back? Right? Definitely not.

I heard someone coming towards my direction as I hide immediately , I widened my eyes as I saw Ayato-kun.... He open his locker as my love letters and chocolates dropped in the ground , I was nervously gulping hoping that he would at least accept it.

He lifted up the chocolates and love letters and walked away not closing his locker , I confusedly look at his figure walking through but that doesn't matter! He accepts it! I was so happy squealing quietly as I heard the trashcan opened....I immediately land my gaze to his place , as he throw it all in the trashcan and saying  "pathetic"

My heart crushed at the sight and the word he said it hurts me , he doesn't care anyways,  why would he accepts someone's love letter if he have Taeko to himself , why did I even try to put some love letters and chocolate on his locker? And why I am still ok with it? Ugh .

I slowly walked away.

I walked in my class , seeing there's no one in here I sighed and took my bag proceeding to go home now  "Hey." I flinch hearing his voice , My heart beats fast 'is he following me? Why did he know I'm still here? Maybe he found out that I was the one who put shets on his locker!'

I gulp and face him  "O-Oh! Ayato-kun!" He stare at me blqankly  "I need you in my place this 7 we need to discuss about tomorrow's plan." I nodded as he walked away , he's not gonna walk home with me obviously he will stalk Taeko and make sure she's safe. I sadly smile at his figure .

-fastforward-

I was walking home now alone  , I still over think about earlier again will it always happen almost everyday  "H-HEY BAKA!" A familiar voice called out  "Ehh? Eugene? Why are you running?"  He pants  "You!*pants* I-I was*pants* *pants* I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!" He exclaimed as I look at him in shocked as turned red after saying that looking away from me.

"Eh?"

"Y-you said-! Nevermind!" He crossed his arms "Yeah ,I remember by just now." I calmly said to him as he glance at me in the corner of his eyes  "Now let's go home together." He blushed red again  "If y-you insist baka!" I laughed at mumbled  "Yes , I insist."

We walk home together , it's such a coincidence that we're just neighbours and surprisingly mom and his mom are childhood friends , this night was quite happy  , we had dinner at Eugene's house with his family.

---

"Ow shet! It's 8:30 already! " I stated out loud Eugene's eyes land on mine confused  "What's the occasion?" I nervously and awkwardly laugh as he seems more confused  "Mom gotta go!"  I said to mom as she looked confused too  "I have a project to do!"  Shun nodded and grinned  "Project huh?" He asked as I gulp and nodded repeatedly  "Let Eugene come with you Y/N." Eugene's dad said  "There's no need Mr.Akiraba It's fine! I would be out late."  I could feel mom's glare on the background  "Young lady? Out late?"  .

What should I do?

I was sweating af right now and shaking in nervous as a knock in the door occurred making all of us land the attention on the door , Eugene's mom opened it .....

Ayato-kun? Taeko?

"Sorry for disturbing Ma'am we're looking for Y/N-chan , she texted us that she's in her neighbour's house , we unfortunately have a project to do and it will take a large amount of time!" Taeko explained  , Ayato-kun is glaring at Eugene , as Eugene stare at Taeko blushing. I guess this is it . but I won't let Ayato-kun kill Eugene.

"Oh is that so?" Mom asked as Ayato-kun and Taeko nodded in the same time  "Can I go with them Mom? Dad?" Eugene suddenly added  "Of course so that you can protect Y/N too*chuckles*" His mom teased as we both blushed  "M-MOM!" Her mom laughed with Mom while Shun is busy texting someone  "I agree son." His dad also said .

-fastforward-

Now where at Ayato-kun's hous- I mean mansion , I explained to Eugene that there's no project to and we're just going to hang out , Eugene keep glancing at Taeko  'he might likes her'  I though  , We watched Ayato-kun and Taeko making some cupcakes  Eugene's stare was still on Taeko's  "You seems to like her." I muttered to him as blushed red  "N-no! you baka!" as he hit my head repeatedly  "As expected you like her." I said rubbing my head , he look away .

"I-I don't like her...I-I like s-someone else..." He muttered "Oh? is that so?" He nodded , he looked like a cat as I smiled at his sight  "Care to say who is it?" I asked politely as he blushed more  "N-No!" He exclaimed making Taeko and Ayato-kun's attention on us  and shrugged it off after 10-15 seconds and then I faced Eugene's red face again "Tell me!" I whined like a kid  "If Y-you insist!....It's yo---"

"Y/N."

- the picture above is Eugene he is from a game called 'Dangerous Fellows'    check out this game ^^
- thank you for reading