IV

"I'm cooking dinner!"

---

Still Y/N's p.o.v

"I'm done!"

"I didn't know you know how to cook." He plainly said taking a bite of fried shrimp as my figure froze  "Ah I forgot to tell you." I bitterly replied to him  "It's not like I care."
I froze once more and melt in the coldness of his simple statement.

"Oh I didn't know you'd bring a girl Ayato!" A feminine voice chimed to the whole mansion  , I look shocked as fvck when I turned my head it's a beautiful woman! A REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! is she a model or something?! wait she's hugging  Ayato-kun it could be her sister?! Or .......girlfriend?

"Uh excuse me I think I should get going." There's no turning back now , I'm leaving this mansion  "Wait!" The beautiful lady grab my wrist  "Please don't go yet! I want to know who you are!" She excitedly said and hugged me  'Is this woman love hugs huh?' I mentally question myself to her actions .

-fast forward-

"Mother?!" I exclaimed as she giggled as I blush to my own embarrassment  "How cute Y/N-chan!" As a blushed more  "btw did you cooked this Aya-kun?" She asked munching the sushi  "No." Her mom stopped Eating and look at me  "Don't tell me....did you Y/N-chan?" She asked looking at me with creepy eyes as I gulped and sweat drop  "H-Hai! It's bad isn't it Miss Aishi?! I-Im sorry I'll try my best next time!!" I exclaimed again bowing down to her  "Yes next time...." I felt like crying in embarrassment as I was about to look at Miss Aishi again she was.........melting?!

"Miss Aishi are you okay?!!"

"Yes I am! The food you made is really good Y/N-chan!" she complimented me?? That's rare....I never really got complimented since that day..,....

"Y/N it's getting late you should go home." I nodded in agreement  "I would never let a woman walk alone! Aya-kun go with her!" Her mom complained  "But Mom ...she's already Mature." He corrected , as I smile sadly  "It's OK Miss Aishi , thank you for worrying I should get going , bye."

"Y/N-chan wait! ----- Aya-kun go with he---- ...Aya-kun? Where are you? Aya-kun?! Aya-ku----"

"Oh! Anata! Have you seen Aya-kun?"

"He's after the girl now."

"Oh I see I see hehehe"

----

"*sob* It's OK Y/N you can't do it! *sob* fight! *sob* FIGHTI---" I was hit by a paper  "WHO THE HELL THROW THAT TO ME?!"

"Me."

"A-Aya-to-ku-kun?!" Yes I was nervous now  , why did he follow me? Well it's obvious Miss Aishi forced him to.

"What are you following me?" I asked   "I decided to walk you home since it's night , you might get rape or something even more , I can't let you die , and most of all I have something to discuss with you for tomorrow's plan." He explained , It hurts when he said me the words  "I can't let you die"  I know what's next to it  "YET"

He can't let me die yet  cause there's no one gonna help him , I'm just a tool after all , he'll use me as much as he wants until it comes to the day that he's gonna throw me like some trash when I'm useless anymore or kill me .

If I know that this is going to happen then why am I still hanging out with him , Why did I let him use me? And most of all Why does it's ok for me to get used by him? ......

"Y/N , thank you." He suddenly muttered out of a sudden  "Ehh why are you thanking me all of the sudden Ayato-kun?"  He stopped walking  "It's been years since I saw mom this Happy , somehow it's making me happy too" a small visible blush creek on his pale cheeks as I chuckled  "You're welcome Ayato-kun."

"Oh and for tomorrow's plan , Can you somehow set me a date with Senpai?" He blushed even more as I froze

"Mom and Dad was planning on visiting our school , since the Saiko and Aishi are good friends , except their sons."

"Yeah I can see."

"I was planning on introducing Senpai as my girlfriend in front of mom and dad.." He said

It's hurting me , every bit of it.

but somehow ......

my heart beats fast seeing Ayato-kun blushing for Taeko.

'If it's making him happy then..'

"I'm gonna help you! I will not let Saiko-kun get Taeko!"

Ah how pathetic self ....

- thank you for reading