Chapter 19

I was kissing him passionately. Letting him feel how much I missed him, making him feel that I still love him. I felt tears starting to flow, but I didn't care. My eyes are closed but I can still see the lights flashing. Maybe its's just the spotlight from the stage. I brushed the thought off and I placed both of my hands on his nape to get closer to him. He's kissing me back the way I am longing for his kiss. My tears kept on flowing and I felt him cupped my face and slowly pulled away.

My eyes widen in shock when I looked at him. Fuck. Where's Sehun?! Why is Ravi here?! What is happening?! I wanted to speak but nothing's coming out from my mouth. What happened? I thought I was kissing Sehun?! My heartbeat is getting a bit loud.

"Ravi?!" I clasped my palm on my mouth

"You okay?" Ravi asked me with concern in his eyes.

"I-I'm.. What happened?" I asked him and he furrowed his brows

"Well. I don't know. We we're talking and then you suddenly you kissed me..  so I.. just kissed you back?" He shrugs. I what?!

"What?! I-I thought it was. I thought he-" I stopped myself. I can't tell him about Sehun. Maybe he doesn't know anything. I covered my hands on my face. Damn Angel. What have you done? Do you really miss him that much that you just let the alcohol took over you again? You just fucking kissed Ravi! He is Kai's friend! What would you tell Sehun if Ravi told Kai?!

"Hey.." I felt him hold my shoulder and slowly turns me to face him

"It's fine. It's no big deal." He gave me a small smile but I just stared at him. His eyes are sharp but his orbs are so soft. Very far from the Ravi that I thought I knew.

"Don't blame yourself for doing such an act. Its just the alcohol." He assures me and tucks the strands of hair the fell on my face. Is he the real Ravi? Why is he acting so nice to me?

"Sorry.." I said still staring at him

"Ssh.. I said its fine. What's wrong though? Why did you cry?"

"Oh.. that.. I umm. I just remembered something." I lied. He smiled at me. Fuck he's cute.

"Your ex?"

"No. Uh-yes. I mean. He's actually not my ex." I averted my gaze. What the hell is happening to me? Keep your senses firm, Angel.

"Wow. That's weird." Yeah it is. If you only knew what we had.

"Nevermind. Its no longer important. Forget it."

"Forget? I think its you who should forget about him. He's too dumb for not making you his girlfriend." He smirked.

"Let's not talk about it please." I pleaded and he moves towarda me. Our face only inches away. When suddenly there's a flash of camera. Fuck.

"Fuck it." I heard him curse under his breathe

"Let's get out of here." He says and stood up from the couch gently grabbing my arm so I just followed him. He didn't take the main exit. Where is he taking me? We walked until we reached a door with his name on it. Right. His dressing room. He opened it and locked it once we're inside.

"Sorry." I said to him. I'm saying sorry because we both know what will happen tomorrow.

"I'm used to it." He says with a cold voice. Is he bipolar or what? Just a minute ago he's acting so sweet.

"But this time is different." What is he talking about?

"I'm used with people taking pictures me. But not with a girl." He said and grabbed a bottle of water from the table and handed it to me