Chapter 20

*Ravi's POV*

I sat on the couch with a coffee on my hand and turn on the tv. I'm waiting for it to be flashed on the news. I don't know why but the thought of me getting linked with her excites me. This will be the first time that my name is going to be dragged with some dating issue since my debut. This must be fun. I checked the time on my phone when  I heard the cue for the flash report.

"Former VIXX member, Ravi, performed last night at the Club Z for his latest solo album and his fans really went wild during his performance. But according to some of his fans who was at the event said that aside from performing he was spotted chatting with a non showbiz girl. And some even had a good shot of them busy kissing each other not minding the people having fun around them. Seems like one of our finest rapper and composer in Asia really did have fun last night. And it's actually the first time that his name was dragged with dating issue ever since his debut right? But the question now is, who's the lucky girl? We'll have to find out. I'm your showbiz insider Lee Min Young. We'll be right back." I can't help but smile the whole time I was listening to the news. There's only one thing that I wish won't happen. That my fans won't bash her. I looked outside of my condo and thought of her. Damn Ravi. What's with that chick? I heard my phone ring. And answered it.

"Yeah. Managernim? Alright. Be there in an hour." I know he's going to call. And I'm ready to face everything. I already took a shower so I just changed what I'm wearing and swiftly took of to my manager's place.

"Ravi. Have you seen the news?" He said when I came in.

"Yes. I know it's coming." I smirked

"And you know what's more shocking than that?" I turn to face him.

"What?" I creased my forehead waiting for him to talk. He stood up from his swivel chair behind his desk and look outside his windows.

"Your fans are in favor of you dating. Haven't you checked your instagram? They kept on commenting that 'finally Ravi has found someone who will take care of him' they've been waiting for this to come Ravi." I don't get his point.

"What I'm saying is. That girl could help you with your career. Everything happened very timely. I wanna talk to her. Give her a call and set an appointment with her." Is he being serious? Why the hell does he have to talk to her?

"Move now Ravi. This is your chance, a good start for your promotions." I took my phone out and clicked the instagram app. Shit I need to get her number I hate calling her via instagram.

"Hello?" She finally answered the call

"Oh hi. Umm. Have you seen the news already?" I asked her. I hope she's not mad at me. It was her who kissed me to begin with.

"Yeah.." she almost whispered

"Umm you okay? Are you mad at me?" I tried to console her mood

"I honestly don't know what to feel right now, Ravi." She sighed

"I'm sorry. Are you home?" Why don't I just go to her house instead?

"Yes. I don't think I have the energy to go outside."

"Okay.. is it okay with you if.. if I come and visit you?" I hope she says yes

"Why?"

"Umm I don't know. Just wanted to visit you?" I saw my manager mouthing to me to tell her to meet him but I ignored him. She's not yet answering

"Hey. You still there?" I hear her sigh again

"Yes."

"Yes what? You're allowing me to visit you?"