Chapter 19

Alex's P.O.V.

i took john to the mall and told him to get whatever he wanted. and he started freaking out when i showed him all the money he could spend. "where do you get all this money from babe?!" john whisper shouted. i giggled "from my dad. he's loaded" john arched an eyebrow. "where does your dad work?" i looked towards a store "not important. now, lets go buy you some stuff" john nodded, and led me to one of the stores he wanted to go to. 

he ran down isle after isle, grabbing so many different outfits. i couldnt help but to giggle. he was adorable. by the time he was done shopping, he had about 2 carts full of clothes and shoes. he stopped for a second and looked at me "are you sure you can afford all of this..?" i stepped closer to him and kissed his forhead "yes baby" he smiled and went to the checkout line. 

John's P.O.V.

after we left the store, we went outside and put the bags in the car. alex looked at me "im gonna go buy something really quick. you just stay in the car okay?" i nodded with a smile. alex gave me a quick peck on the lips before running off into the mall. i chuckled quietly and got in the car. i pulled out my phone and went in me, herc, and laf's groupchat.

turtle boi: guys i freaking love alex

french baguette: oh trust me mon ami, we know

horse guy: mhm

turtle boi: oh shut up you jerks. i mean something else

french baguette: ooooo what happened?

turtle boi: well last night, we uhm...

horse guy: YOU GUYS DID THE "DO"?!

turtle boi: mhm...

french baguette: whats wrong? didnt you enjoy it?

turtle boi: hell yeah i did.

horse guy: oooooo~ ;)

turtle boi: anyways, alex has a ton of money, and he let me buy a lot of stuff!

french baguette: awwww he took you on a shopping spreee!

turtle boi: he is coming to the car. i'll text you 2 perverts later

horse guy: okay john ;)

french baguette: dont have too much "fun" okay?

turtle boi: ew!

i heard the door open, and i seen alex get in the car. i smiled at the sight of him. i noticed he has a cigarette in his mouth. i rolled my eyes playfully.  he finished smoking the rest of his cigarette before putting it out. "where are we going?" i asked "to your house. i wanna sleep over tonight" i smiled "but my mom doesnt know and-" "i already asked her. she said yes"  i grinned. i love this guy. alex started the car and started driving to my house. 

when we got there, my mom greeted us kindly. alex even volunteered to help my mom with dinner. HE IS SO SWEEEEET.  but my mom agreed, cause she needed the help. on the way to the kitchen, my mom stopped infront of me and whispered "he's a keeper" she said with a wink before starting dinner. 

it was a normal dinner. my father wasnt there, he was "working late" even though me and my mom both know what he's up to. and my siblings kept asking alex questions about our relationship, and kissing, and....uhm anyways. after dinner, alex changed into his pajamas, and laid down in my bed. i laid down with him, feeling his arms wrap around me. i sighed in relief. i felt so comfy and safe in his arms. 

alex smiled and kissed my nose. i let out a quiet chuckle. its amazing. he knows when to be sexual, and when to be loving, unlike someone i know.  i yawned, and fell asleep. i usually dont fall asleep at like 6:30, but today is different. i woke up, and i looked at the clock. 12 am. damn, we slept for a while.

 i looked next to me, and seen alex whimpering, and crying

2/29/2020