Chapter 2

Izuku, still uncomfortable with having so many eyes watching him, continue to hide behind the taller teen and didn't look anyone in the eyes. He didn't like attention and the reason he was here right now was that he was worried about Mirio Togata and said teen was the one who asked and begged him to heal his mentor. Nobody was making a sound nor taking the initiative to ask anything when he can feel that they have at least something to question about.

Lucky for them, All Might was the first to speak which he thanked the small teen for helping his friend.

The next ones were those from the Nighteye agency who thank him for healing their boss. The one that made Izuku feel a bit scared was the intense staring of both Nighteye and Eraser Head. Both were just staring at him and made no indication of speaking soon.

Feeling the discomfort of the smaller teen, Mirio held Izuku's hand and gave him a reassuring smile once more. Mirio knew it wasn't easy for Izuku to be in a room with strangers even if most of them are heroes. Having no choice, he was the one who broke the now quiet room.

"I promised to answer anything you might ask but I do hope who can spare Izu from any more discomfort he may feel."

Recovery Girl was the first to ask,

"I wanna apologize for the staring dear but I wanna ask, how did you fix Nighteye? He was dying just a few minutes ago."

Izuku looked at the elderly woman and then he looks at Mirio who was smiling which means he trusted them.

"It's my quirk, Sanctuary Light. It can restore or fix all kinds of injuries both physical or mental, provided I'm within a certain distance from them. It also provides protection to me if I'm in serious danger." he answered.

Heroes were amazed by such an incredible quirk. It was rare to find a quirk that is both support and defensive. However, Aizawa was curious if there was a downside to it.

"Does it have any drawback?" Bubble Girl asked.

"I can't control the defensive function of my quirk and it caged me every full moon night."

"What do you mean it caged you?" All might ask.

This time Mirio was the one who answered since he was aware and experience what it meant.

"It basically enclosed him with a green light that looks like a crystalize cocoon as soon as he falls asleep. He falls asleep as soon as it gets dark during a full moon night and won't wake up until sunrise. Nothing can pass through or touch him when that happens. "

"I see, it's really quite a unique quirk." Bubble Girl commented.

"How do you know each other Lemillion?" Nighteye asked this time.

Mirio, surprised by his mentor asking a question took a few seconds to relax and answered the question.

"We meet around a year ago. It was one of those moments when I just couldn't help myself but assist someone who needed help."

------------------------  FlashBack  --------------------------

Mirio was on his way to meet up with the other two from the Big 3 they were planning to hang out and go to a new coffee shop that opened when he spotted something suspicious. Being the kind of person he is, he couldn't help but made sure nothing bad was going to happen. 

There were three guys that were following a green-haired teen who was currently writing on a notebook and didn't notice the suspicious guys following him. He wonders if the smaller teen was someone popular since the number grew from three to seven after fifteen minutes of following them. His curiosity got the best him, Mirio decided to approach the teen to at least warned him when the green-haired teen stop by a bus stop area.