Chapter 5

It's been a few days since Izuku Midoriya helped his friend and encounter with the Heroes. He had a day or two where he was nervous to go outside since the event at the hospital but after those days everything went back to normal for him. He continued his volunteer work at some nearby hospitals and shelters. He went to school and even receive a gift or two from a fan or someone he helped. In short, Izuku Midoriya was enjoying the peaceful days he had.

Izuku right now was on his way to a newly open sweet shop. He heard about it from some of his classmates. He wanted to go there and that's why he decided to head there after classes. There were a few who invited him and some even told him they will pay for him but he politely declined and went there by himself. 

When he went inside, he was greeted by the amazing smell of pastries and coffee. He found a table and ordered a slice of triple chocolate cake and green tea. When the food arrived, Izuku took a bite and love it instantly. It was just how he likes it and made a mental note to come again when he can.

He then went to the park near where he lived. He found a bench, sat down, and just enjoyed watching parents playing with their children. It was one of the things he does to relax since he stopped looking and watching for some hero fights. He used to enjoy writing notes about heroes and different quirks but sometimes he ended up in a difficult situation. There was no problem for him since his quirk protects him from danger but he was tired of explaining that to police officers and sometimes heroes plus, having a worried mother was one factor he likes to avoid. His mother loves and supports everything he does but she can flood the apartment when she worries but he will always love her. 

"Excuse me, is this seat available?" someone asked.

Izuku looked beside him and almost had a heart attack. The Hero Midnight was the one who asked. He answered 'yes' and she sat down. It was a surprise to see the female Hero, not because of her hero costume but because she had never have been reported being seen at his neighborhood. He wondered what she was doing here since there was no villain causing trouble around.

Midnight glanced at the teen sitting beside her and smiled. She decided to talk and entertain the teen but before she could talk to the teen, a pair of teenage boys who were wearing their school uniform approach where they were sitting. She thought it was some fan or admirers that wanted an autograph or something. However, what happened next surprised her. 

She was right about the pair being a fan or admirers but not exactly to her. She watched as the pair stood in front of the green-haired teen beside her and gave Izuku two small wrapped up gifts. She noticed the pair was blushing a little and once the smaller teen accepted and thanked them for the gift, they smile, greeted the hero, and happily left. Midnight was amused since she can clearly see that something interesting was going on with the smaller teen and she was interested to know what it was. 

"Youths now really are amusing. Something tells me this isn't the first time this happened to you am I right?" Midnight tease.

  Izuku blushed since he forgot that the R-18 hero was beside him and just saw what happened. He nervously rubbed his hands and nodded. 

"What your name little guy?" she asked.

"Izuku, Izuku Midoriya" he answered. 

She began to talk to Izuku and tease him here and there. She even asked for detail about what just happened. Izuku told her that it was nothing more than thanking him from helping them regarding something but Midnight knew what she saw. It didn't look like just a simple thank you to her. The teen obviously didn't see it but she did and she really wanted to tease the teen some more but decided to do that next time. 

After a while, the teen said goodbye and left the park. When she was sure that Izuku was out of sight, she took out her phone and called someone.

"Hello, Principal Nezu!" Midnight greeted.

"Midnight, how's everything going?" Nezu asked.

"It's good so far, the kid's really cute and interesting. He also seems popular like you said. I even saw it myself. I still don't know why you want me to do this but it seems like getting to know the kid will be interesting." She answered.

That's how Midnight spends the next two weeks, she meets up and talks with Izuku. She would find the teen receiving gifts from fans or helping out at the shelters( homeless shelters and animal shelters). They meet a total of six times and each time she found herself really attach to the cinnamon roll. Izuku was just an innocent, sunshine cinnamon roll in Midnight's eyes. 

From her observation, Izuku Midoriya has a lot of talent. The teen was smart, great with kids and animals, honest, a little nervous and really have fans and admirers. The teen didn't even know about the looks he receives from his admirers and she even found out that a UA student by the name of Mirio Togata was one of them when she saw the two of them hanging out twice. She notices that the older teen was always keeping a close watch on the cinnamon roll and when the younger teen was talking with a fan/admirer, she didn't miss the hard look on the older teen's face. She found it adorable and wonder how long until those two will finally be together. 

She found out what Nezu really wanted from Izuku Midoriya and she found it weird and worrisome but after finding out that there's a potential love and romantic story happening, she decided to found out how their story will happen and perhaps maybe help them out if she can. Midnight can't help it but she loves a really great romance. The older male, from her point of view, was going to be the jealous type or a bit possessive type. She wonders what will happen when they are in the same school and Izuku was going to be surrounded by his admirers while the older teen sees the events transpire. She cant wait to see what would happen but first, they have to convince Izuku Midoriya to transfer to UA High.