𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by: @Pintura988

Title: Fight me Part 3

The boys and I have had a lot of good days, but sadly, today was not one of them. I had woken up in a bad mood because of a certain time of month, which set everyone else off, and then it all went downhill from there.

"Why are you yelling at me?" I sobbed as Leo groaned and put his head in his hands. Mikey was on the couch having a meltdown while Raph chilled beside him, and Donnie had locked himself away in the lab some time ago like the smart man he was.

"Oh, so you can yell at us, but we can't say one thing back without you crying?" his words stung and I sobbed even harder because I knew it was true.

"Hey, (y/n). Don't cry! You know we love you," Mikey coaxed at me and I suddenly looked up, tears dry from the fire that blazed in my eyes.

"No you don't! If you loved me, you wouldn't have yelled at me!" I stormed over to the couch and huffed down beside Raph, who stared at me.

"Don't even start." I held a hand up towards him and he shrugged and turned back towards the t.v.

"Okay, I'm done with this," Leo reached over and grabbed the youngest, dragging him towards the lab, and slamming the door behind them.

Raph and I sat in silence for a few minutes and eventually Leo and Mikey returned with Donnie. They all looked sheepish, and were all holding something.

"What's that?" I asked, eying the items.

"We're sorry. As soon as I heard you this morning, I got scared and thought something was wrong. I called April to see if she could help and well..." Donnie trailed off and gestured for Mikey to say something.

"She got you plugs for you blood," he suddenly blurted out and Donnie facepalmed.

"Anyways, we're here to say sorry," Leo finished, and they all held their items out. Chocolate, "plugs", and a heading blanket.

"Thanks, guys." I gestured for Raph to grab the stuff for me, and he did so, sitting back down beside me.

"Hey, why aren't you mad at Raph?" Mikey asked, glaring pointedly at his brother. Raph shrugged and put his arm around my shoulder as I opened my chocolate and leaned into his touch.

"Because I didn't yell at her this morning. Man, you guys are so slow. Don't you know to never yell at a girl that wakes up mad?" he laughed and pulled me closer as I rolled my eyes playfully, already half-done with my chocolate.

"Oh yeah?" Mikey taunted as Raph raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah," he glanced at his other siblings as they all gave Mikey weird looks. Suddenly, Donnie, Leo, and Mikey got into a huddle and whispered for a few minutes. Then, they all came apart and stood side-by-side.

"Fight me!" they all exclaimed to Raph as he looked at me. Giving him an encouraging smile, I pushed him off the couch and he jokingly cracked his knuckles.

"Okay," he grinned widely and I laughed as his brothers all gave me horrified looks. Raph suddenly jumped them all at once, and they wrestled for a bit.

"No, we were just kidding!" all three of the boys yelled at once as Raph playfully beat them up.

"Three, two, one," I counted down as I opened the heating blanket.

"(Y/n)!"

Yep, my favorite four boys.