1.

"Rossie Unnie will come and pick me up there, right, Daddy?"

"Yes, but I can't let you go to Aussie all alone here. I will send a bodyguard to guard you."

"Dad! I'm 17, I can go to other countries without my parents or a bodyguard!"

"Kim Minju, I'm your father, you must put some respects on every decision I make for you! It's for your own good! You know how my political situation is worsening these days. I don't want to take any risk!"

"That is silly, Dad! I'll be outside country and just visiting you and Mom there! I mean, I'll be faraway from South Korea! It's not like Australian people there will recognize me as the vice president's daughter of South Korea! Beside, Mingyu Oppa will be there too, he can keep an eye to me while I'm staying!"

"Enough, Kim Minju! Order is order and it's set already! Tomorrow you will meet my chosen bodyguard and you'll go with him! Don't you think your Mom will be very sad the moment she knows that you're going to Australia all by yourself?? She's in recovery now, I hope you can be considerate to this more than anything else!"

Silence. The pretty girl just pouted her lips.

"Kim Minju?"

"Okay-okay, Dad! I'll go with him tomorrow!"

"That's my girl. See you soon, My Sweetheart, bye!"

The vice president's daughter, Kim Minju who just turned into 17 years old 2 weeks ago was planning to pay visit to her sick mother in Australia. Her mother was there to visit Minju's aunt. But then, her mother was hospitalized due to her broken arm from a minor car accident last week. Her father was survived and had no injury at all.

Apparently, his father thought that the car accident was intended by his politic opponents. Ever since then, he increased all his family members' security. Including Minju.

"Gee... Why it has to be me of all people in the world??" Minju was upset to her destiny. She was just feeling too overwhelmed about all the security checks she had to bear with. From her own father.

And she had her own plan about what to do to her bodyguard for visiting Australia activity the next day.

"Good morning, Miss Kim."

Minju frowned to the black suited guy in front of her door house that morning.

He was about 6 feet tall with slanted eyes like an eagle, pointed nose, wide and plump lips, firm jaw line, thick eyebrows, dark brown hair with straight front. He styled his short hair in wavy.

He was younger than all her bodyguards before.

But, he was definitely older than her.

"Who are you?" she asked uninterestedly. She even gave the guy a sign to move out of her way. She meant to cross over, so she could pass him by easily and put her suitcases into her private car, pink bentley. The car had been parked by her driver in the garden across the water fountain.

"I'm your new bodyguard, Miss. I personally have been assigned by your father to guard you to Australia today."

Minju scoffed. "I've already read your resume," she said unfriendly, "Let's just cut this opening crap conversation, okay? I'm in a bit hurry, need to catch my flight, now get in the car and drive me to the airport!"

The young bodyguard giggled instead. Made Minju staring at him in furious. She was sure she gave her an order not a joke.

"You haven't read my resume, Miss," he said calmly, "Because I haven't sent anything to anyone."