2.

Minju smiled between the silence secretly. Somehow she felt ridiculous to the fact that her bodyguard, Minhyun who would always have cold face outside, was riding her pink bentley car. It was the most hilarious thing happened to her that day. She was convinced, her bodyguard this time wasn't the ordinary one.

Hwang Minhyun had an extraordinary aura. The first moment you saw him, you might feel intimidated because of his cold aura. But, the more you talked to him the more you realized that he had a very soft and warm spot inside of him.

He smiled a lot and his smile was that kind of smile that would melt your heart down. Full of fondness.

It wasn't like Minju hadn't noticed it too. She definitely noticed this. She just pretended like she didn't care. To the fact that they were exactly the same!

"I'm sorry, Miss..." Minhyun asked her attention.

"What?"

"How's my driving so far? Do you need me to be smoother or faster?"

"You're good enough. Keep it this way."

Minhyun smiled in relief. ""I will, Miss. Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome."

And then they finally arrived. Minju had already got off their car before Minhyun opened the door for her. She looked like in hurry and pulled all her luggages out of the trunk.

"I'll carry the important one, you can carry the rest of my other stuffs, right?" Minju asked his robot like bodyguard, Minhyun.

"Of course, Miss." Her bodyguard replied still in calm.

"Good. I'll go first," she said again and began walking away from Minhyun. She only carried her backpack which had her wallet and passport. And her snacks. She left her large suitcases to Minhyun. She pointed her belongings so that he could carry them all before she had already gone.

It was part of her plan to get rid off him secretly. She wanted to go alone, without any of her bodyguard. She wanted to prove to her father that she had been an independent young lady now.

Of course Minhyun noticed this. She had made a clearly vibe before that she didn't need any guard or protection from stranger. Even if the stranger was her father's choice.

"Great," Minhyun whispered to himself, "Another 'grown up princess' client."

He might be left all the way behind Minju, but he knew exactly where his client was lining up right now. She could have left him, but he would always still be a cautious plus meticulous person and could catch his line in no time.

Even with 2 large suitcases on his left hand and his own suitcase on his right hand. He was walking faster without Minju's realize. The young lady was busy putting a winning smile on her pretty face. She peeked on her back and Minhyun was nowhere to be found.

"Suck it, Amateur!" she cheered to herself. She looked around once more and still satisfied. Well, her handsome bodyguard was nowhere!

Handsome?

Yes, however, she still had a plus point for her new bodyguard this time. Hwang Minhyun to Kim Minju was handsome enough and cool, even with his 'seriously cold' face and presence. But still, she didn't need any guardian angel that time. She just wanted to go to Australia on her own.

Simple, right?

"Have a nice trip, Miss!"

"Thank's!" Minju replied happily to the boarding pass officer. She still hadn't realized that Minhyun had been already inside the plane. He had special pass because of his status as high security officer. He used the special door to get in to the VIP cabin. No need any line but he must check the security first.