5.

Minju, Mingyu and Minhyun were already in Mingyu's apartment. Minju was immersed on her older brother's view from balcony.

"Wow, look at the sky!" she exclaimed happily, "You've got a great view anyway!" Minju was busy adoring the view. She stood behind the balcony bars.

"Do you really like it?" her brother asked. Minju nodded without even turned her head to him. He forgot that his little sister was a sky maniac. "Sorry I forgot to tell you about this. It's your first time visiting my temporary apartment, isn't it?" he asked again.

"And yet you keep telling me how boring this place is!" Minju grumbled.

But Mingyu laughed. "Hey!" he defended, "Like you're lacking a great view either back in our house! You also have those large windows to look at the sky in your own bedroom! Not to mention that super expensive telescope you got from Dad and Mom few weeks ago!"

Minju kept losing her defense lines. She was sealed in silence.

"Have you seen her room, Hyung?" Mingyu asked Minhyun. The older guy shook his head. "Haven't you checked inside our house too?" Minhyun still shook his head. "Shouldn't you do it as one of the procedures??"

"Yes, that's one of standart procedures. But I was signed to start guarding her when she was about to leave the house. So, practically I haven't done any procedure to your house or her bedroom."

"Ahh... I see..."

"Excuse me, can I check your apartment now?"

"Sure, do what you have to do. Should I take Minju outside?"

"No need to. I'll be quick."

"Okay."

Mingyu watched by himself how quick and carefully Minhyun checking his apartment's security. He even double checked his balcony too since Minju was still standing there near the bars. Adoring the beautiful sky up above.

"What are you looking at?" Mingyu asked her curiously.

"Those clouds over there." She pointed.

Mingyu squinted his eyes. "Ahh..." he was thinking, "Nope. I see nothing. Which cloud are you talking about?"

Minju was facepalming. "God, Matthew Kim..." she was annoyed. Minhyun giggled behind their back. And Minju heard it. Unfortunately. "What??" she was intimidating.

"Excuse me, Miss. Mingyu, I believe Miss Minju was talking about that cloud..." Minhyun pointed to the west, "Can you see that white line between the skies, Mingyu? Right at the very end of it you'll see a group of cumuluses. That kind of form is named as cumulus. Beautiful, isn't it?"

Mingyu took his time to followed his direction. "Oh... okay," he finally saw it, "Minju, is that cloud what you meant earlier?"

Minju nodded. And thinking in her mind, How come my lousy bodyguard knows it while my beloved brother here is clueless??

"All clouds are the same, Hyung! How am I supposed to know its names and differences??" Mingyu complained.

Minhyun smiled at ease. "I believe you're just not that into clouds as much as Miss Minju."

Minju staring at her bodyguard-no-handsome bodyguard carefully.

"And how come you talk like you know what she's talking about?" Mingyu's question was out of the blue but intriguing Minju's attention too at the same time.

She was curious to his answer.

"Because I also enjoy watching the skies."

Minju's stomach was full of butterflies. She fluttered.