6.

"Watch out, Miss!" Minhyun quickly pulled his client's body closer to his as a sudden u-turning car was approaching her from behind. He even tried to chase the maniac speeding driver, but then he quickly realized his pretty client might be shocked and afraid. He decided to run back to where he left her.

Unfortunately, Minju was slowly processing of what was about to happen. She constantly blinked her eyes for couple times the moment Minhyun was also looking at her eyes in worry.

"Are you okay, Miss?" he asked her again.

She nodded unsurely. Reality hit her sense a bit late.

"You really have no idea what was just happened to you?"

She shook her head. Pretending she was clueless about anything. Her heart was fluttering inside.

"You were about to get hit by a speeding car, Miss."

Minju acted like she was still trying to understand the whole situation.

No.

She was only distracted by her bodyguard. How close their distance to each other was. She even could feel his warm breaths were surrounding her face smoothly. And amusely.

"Well..." she slowly showed that she had caught her sense back, "Thank you?" She looked at him innocently and blinked her eyes multiple times again.

"Alright... now you really make me scared, Miss..." Minhyun backed away a little to make sure his boss was aware of their close distance before. He sensed it that she might be too overwhelmed because of it.

And Minju kept hiding her nervousness. "Whatever, I just want to find a good place to eat dinner. I'm so hungry," she said as she was cool with it.

In fact, she was just too mesmerized by his sudden protective side. She once again found him as a very dependable handsome guy. She was completely drawn to him. Unconsciously in her mind, she kept rewinding the romantic scene where he saved her life. For twice.

"What do you want to eat, Miss? Should I look it up for you?"

"I'm craving for some chickens tonight. Can you find any place around here?"

"There is a 24-hours quick meal restaurant over there. Should we go there?"

"Good."

"Will you eat with me?"

Minhyun was startled by the moment Minju was talking to him. She had decided to initiate a light conversation as she felt the silence was too much taking over.

"Y-yes, Miss. I am eating with you now."

Minju giggled. "No, you're not! You keep staring at me! While I'm munching all these chickens alone. You're embarrassing me," she complained at him cutely, "People keep thinking that I am the only one as hearty eater here when they pass us by..."

Minhyun frowned as he heard Minju's cute complaint. He wasn't expecting for her cuteness yet. "I-I am truly sorry, Miss! See? I'm eating these chickens with you now!" The handsome bodyguard quickly grabbed 2 drum sticks and started munching them all. "Mmhh~ These are so delicious, Miss!"

Minju was laughing so hard due to his silliness. She never thought that her cool and handsome bodyguard would act silly just like that. Minhyun was glad when he saw how happy his boss laughing at him. She seemed more innocent and pure as mostly teenage girls. He realized it too now, his boss however was still a teenager. 17 years old teenage girl.

But Minju definitely felt like she wasn't a teenager anymore. She had been a grown up young lady.

"Okay, I got it!" she said between her laugh, "You're starving as hell as I am!" Minju then stopped her laugh and started munching her food again. But she still couldn't stand their silence too. It was slightly awkward for her as she saw more couples were eating together around their table that night. She wanted another distraction, "Do you have any favourite food, Minhyun?"