3.

Minhyun gulped down the moment he opened his eyes and found smiling awkwardly Minju was sitting beside him. He jolted and took off his earphones.

"Oh, Miss! What can I do for you?" he offered his help as usual.

Minju was shaking her head. "No, I... I just..." she was stuttering again, "I want to... I think I just want to..."

Minhyun smiled reassuring, "It's okay, Miss. You don't have to say it. It's my duty and my pleasure to be able to help you anytime."

Minju was melting down. It was her first time to hear such a sweet line from a guy. From her bodyguard exactly. He successfully made her having pleasure electric shock. She felt some butterlies in her stomach flying away.

And she froze instead.

"Miss? Can you hear me?" Minhyun tried to get her attention.

"Yes, I can hear you, I'm not deaf!" Minju reacted skeptical.

"I'm sorry, Miss! I didn't mean to say anything bad at you. I swear, please don't-"

"I know-I know, okay? Stop talking, I'm the one that should say some words to you!" Minju cut his unfinished lines. She then continued, "I know it's your duty to protect and save me, because my father pays you for those things."

Minhyun nodded without looking at her. He lowered his gaze.

"But still, I'm a well mannered person. So... thank you for helping me out earlier when I was scared to death of flying alone by plane." Minju looked at him in relief and found he was looking back at her fondly. Her heart was thumping harder.

"You're welcome, Miss."

Minju smiled friendly to him. "Thank's. You're nice." Those words were unexpected by both of them. Minju seemed to be the most disbelieving it.

But then Minhyun laughed. He replied her again, "Well, I want to... I want to be your ideal bodyguard, Miss. I heard your previous bodyguards were not good enough."

Minju widened her eyes as she was trying so hard not to laugh. She was slightly embarrassed to recall the moment that Minhyun was talking about.

"So... I need your review and opinion about it. Am I close enough, Miss?" Minhyun blinked his eyes multiple times. Convincing his client that he was as innocent as an amateur or unexperienced bodyguard. But not that lousy one of course.

Minju laughed. "Alright-alright, I got this!" she said between her laugh, "I'm telling you my review based on how you calmed me down earlier when I..." Minju paused. She looked around and gave him signal to come closer. She whispered, "When I was scared of take off."

Minhyun smiled but got quick glare from his boss. He changed his expression back to be serious. "Oh, it's okay, Miss. You can tell me everything and how you feel about it. I'll need it to be the best for... For your standart."

Minju was choked slightly. She was shy to hear that sweet line of his. Again. "Well..." she was deliberating because she needed to calm down her blushing cheeks and uncontrollably heartbeat, "You're not that bad or amateur. I think I can depend on you in urgent circumstances..."

Minhyun nodded. "Sure, Miss. I'll be glad if you do."

"Specially when we will go back to Seoul later. As you know now, I'm scared of flying alone." Minju was embarrassed again to recall the moment how cool her bodyguard quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulder earlier. The romantic scene was replaying over and over in her mind.

"Oh, that is pretty normal, Miss. Everybody scared of flying alone, who doesn't?"

Minju sighed. "Well, I do. And you can laugh on me, go ahead!"