Chapter 1

Barry hummed along to the music his phone was playing as he cooked breakfast for his boyfriend. He tossed a pancake up and caught it in the pan. The song changed to Smooth Criminal and he couldn't help but sing along.

"As he came in through the window, it was the sound of a crescendo." Barry sang and walked around the kitchen island. "He came into her apartment, he left the bloodstains on the carpet." 

He swayed his hips as he sung and put the pancakes onto a plate. He cracked two eggs into a bowl and mixed them with milk. "She ran underneath the table, he could see she was unable."

Barry poured the eggs into a pan and watched them cook, smiling as he listened to the song. "So she ran into the bedroom, she was struck down, it was her doom."

The bedroom door opened, but Barry was stuck in his own world as he sang and scrambled eggs. "Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok, are you ok, Annie?"

Oliver watched his boyfriend sing, impressed and amused by him. Barry stopped paying attention to the eggs cooking and got lost in the song. "Annie, are you ok? So, Annie are you ok, are you ok, Annie?"

The eggs seemed to be smoking, so Oliver silently walked over to Barry and wrapped his arms around him, making the smaller boy jump. "Ollie!" Barry squeaked.

Oliver chuckled at his boyfriend. "Yeah, hey babe. Beautiful voice, but it looks like the eggs are burning, hun." Oliver smirked as Barry gasped and turned the heat off of the oven and put the eggs onto a plate.

Barry turned to face Oliver and blushed. "So, how much of that did you hear?" Barry murmured, his face bright red.

"Well, Barr, you were pretty loud. I heard you from inside our room and then I came out here to watch you. I'm impressed, you're very good with your lips." Oliver teased.

That only made Barry's face turned a brighter shade of red. "Shut up!" Barry crossed his arms, pouting. 

And conveniently, Glad You Came came on just at that moment. Barry stared at his phone. "What, you want to sing more? I'm not stopping you. In fact, I encourage you to sing, Barr." Oliver smirked again, though he really did what his boyfriend to continue singing.

"Let's just eat, the food's gonna get cold!" Barry said, putting the plates onto the kitchen table and sitting down.

Oliver sat down as well, ready to tease his boyfriend more, until his phone rang. Felicity? "Huh, Felicity." Oliver murmured.

Barry looked over at Oliver's phone. "Wonder why she's calling this early... Well, pick up." Barry said, his fork sticking out of his mouth.

Oliver brought his phone up to his ear after picking up. "What?"

"Oh my God! You won't believe it, guess what I found!" Felicity's voice came, excited.

"What? Videos of Barry singing?" Oliver smirked again, teasing Barry once again.

Felicity was quiet for a second. "Wait, how'd you know!? I found videos of Barry singing in a Glee Club!"

Oliver held his hand against the speaker and brought the phone down. He smirked wider at Barry. "Glee Club?"

Barry's eyes widened and he snatched the phone out of Oliver's hands. "Felicity! How'd you find out?!"

"There's a bunch of videos of you online, Barry. Wait, an article too? Dalton Academy student, Sebastian Smythe, nearly blinds former Dalton Academy student? What... Sebastian Smythe?"

Barry hung up and slammed the phone onto the table.

Oliver's eyes sparkled with amusement, "So, a Glee Club, huh?"

Barry hit his head onto the table. "Leave me alone." Barry groaned.