Chapter 1.The Fall of Wall Maria

ARMINS' POV

He grabs me and pins me against the wall.Before he can even speaks eren starts running towards him."Oi you think the brat would learn his less- SHIT SHE'S WITH HIM RUN"he says before he starts darting away."Yeah they are so afraid of me" Eren says very confident "no I'm pretty sure its mikasa" I say mumbling trying not to just gaze at mikasa and her Black Hair and Black eyes just then a breeze takes hair.I caught myself gazing at her luckily nobody noticed me.

Just then there was a crash and shocked villagers were running to the walls and pointing towards the walls eren was the first to see it then me then mikasa.A hand on the wall a titan hand

It's head looks at us like ants on the food.Then another crash  it was the gate it kicked the gate.Eren starts darting to his house mikasa follows I couldn't move I was frozen in fear damnit eren what the hell.I thought about alerting hannes when I heard his shouting.

"HANNES! HANNES! EREN RAN TO HIS HOUSE" He looks at me nervously before running to the house I start running towards my house I grabbed only a few things before heading towards the boats

It seemed nobody had any morals eventually my grandfather starting practically dragging me.I kept an eye out for eren and mikasa I see them just before I yell out for them they looked like they've seen a ghost.My grandpa says something but I gazed at mikasa.My gaze was broken by a lot thumping it sounding like running then a loud crash.Another titan just a smaller size and it was armored it broke the gate.

Soldiers starting to yell orders the boat starting moving 100s maybe 1,000s of people left behind.I run and over to eren and mikasa eren goes on about killing every titan I still just gazed at mikasa.It was now night mikasa fell asleep on my lap I played with her before laying her head on my pillow.

                                            Authors note

Please dont be mad this is my first I'll do my best to improve through out the book