3.The Rogue Titan

ARMIN'S POV

"MIKASA! No no you cant die I never said I love"I start crying i kiss her I couldn't see it but she had awoken "Armin?"she says not really surprised just kinda sad "I- I-" she put her arms around my neck and kisses me I put my arms below her shoulders.She pulls back and looks at me with teary eyes she runs her fingers through my hair she whispers "I love you"

We hear the sound of 3d maneuver gear it was connie "she ran out of gas"I say"let's get her on a building" connie says we fo up the tallest building close to us "we better get out if here 2 15 meters" connie says "wait that ones different" mikasa says quietly but loud enough for connie to hear.It punches on the side of the head the head comes clear off the other titan falls down he roars the other one trys to get up.

It stomps the nape "guys I've got an idea I think it fights other titan because of natural instinct maybe if we kill all the titans here it will go to HQ and kill those titans" I say "it's worth a shot" connie and mikasa said.

"Here mikasa take my maneuver gear I'll stay here" I switch the maneuver gear and I take mikasa's small blade."No your coming with us I won't leave you here" Connie carry him mikasa whipes out most of the titans.Connie only takes out 1 just as I thought,it starts heading towards hq like us.

We swing through the window."phew out of gas" connie says.We arrive just before the rouge titan.We hear its roar "What the hell is that thing"jean says "That's are ticket out of here it's got a bone to pick with it's rouge"connie says nervously and excitedly.

I gear up mikasa grabs me and pulls me into a room off to the side."Armin" she rest her head on my chest trying not to cry I run my fingers through her hair it was soft.She looks up at me "do you think carla's mad at me" she says with tears in her eyes."No She would be proud you followed through and did your be-"she starts kissing me I kiss back I didn't want to let go ever.She pulls a bit away and looks at me with light blush."Uhhhh" we turn are heads quickly to connie standing there.

"Connie I can explain" I say "d-dont w-w-orry y-our sec-secret is safe with me"starting nervously and then kinda excited.We head out and see it the rogue titan was being eatin "we cant just leave it,its too valuable" annie says "are you crazy"jean says."th-thats the aberrant that killed thomas" it roars and charges at the aberrant and bites it nape out.It kicks all of the titans off of it and falls to the ground.What was that emerging from its nape was that a person.

"EREN!"Mikasa yells as she heads down and hugs him I go down with her and just stare he was killed I saw it his arm and leg they arent missing.

Authors note

Thank you if your still reading I'll try and get out the next chapter later tonight