4.Concerns

EREN'S POV

Where was I,I could here armin talking and who was that shouting was that kitz I could now see better were those soldiers pointing there swords at us "armin what's happening" I manage to say "y-you dont remember" he says."let me ask you one more time are you human or titan"kitz says is there a wrong choice can I convince that I'm human but still what the hell is going on.

Damnit "IM HUMAN!" "very well you've made your choice" he puts his hand up and points it down I grab armin and mikasa and bite my hand.CRASH

MIKASA'S POV

The hell was this a rib cage where was eren I look over and see armin terrified he starts to cry I grab him and say "its gonna be ok" he looks at me way less scared he kisses me and knocks me down on to the ground we dont stop just before I take off his jacket I hear noise we get off each other and see eren.He runs in he talks to me about how are we going to get out he looks at armin and says "do you think you convince them to not kill us".

"Why would you trust me with this" "because you always make the right choice" he thinks "I will convince them "armin says confidently but I knew him better he really was scared as shit before he leaves "armin wait" I kiss him "dont die on me armin" "I wont" he walks away then starts running and dropping his gear.

Eren looks at me "mikasa wh-what" I look down "mikasa I'm not sad I'm just confused and shocked" eren says putting his hand on my cheek and kisses me on the other cheek.I look up shocked he tries to pull me in but I back away.The smoke clears and he stops.

Armin's speech just wouldn't work no matter how hard he tried eren was a bout to bite his hand kitz was about to fire the cannon .But pixis stops him last second "maybe we should consider there reasons captain,now do you really think eren could carry that boulder and seal that gate" pixis asks "well I do think it would work but that was also a plead for my life" I reply "yes I understand eren come with me"

I grab armin aside "the hell mikasa" "its eren h-h-h-" I say "mikasa are you ok" "he tried to kiss me" he looks like he's seen a ghost or a killer ghost "w-wh-wha-what are you sur-sure"i start to cry "no no I believe you " he says he kisses me gently but slowly it becomes a deep kiss I put my hands around his neck.

We slide down the wall realizing this we get up I manage to whisper in his ear "abandon girls bunk" before we leave.We go up the wall and discuss our plan "armin which team do you want to be on" dot pixis ask him "eren's support team if something goes wrong I might be able to fix it".

"It looks like the distraction team is working". Rico says "yeah but that doesn't mean there's not any titans" ian says.Let's go I jump down and attach my grapples to a building I see a lighting crash,eren made it"I swing over to armin but before I make it eren smashes at armin I see his body fly.

EREN'S POV

Dannit I missed him "ARMIN!" Mikasa yells i start swinging around trying to act weird i accidentally punch my face.

ARMIN'S POV

Eren what's wrong i sit there as he crys he looks at me and punches me blood splats from my mouth armin armin."Armin!" I wake up and mikasa crying over me "mikasa?" I say "is eren ok".

Authors note anybody still reading thank you for your support