5.Taking back trost

MIKASA'S POV

"No,no he tried to kill you" I say his white shirt a red stain spreading I rip it open and start trying to make a tourniquet when I ripped it off he blushed heaveliy.Ian runs over "Damnit, apply pressure around the wound he says which I do armin closes his eyes "armin armin!" he opens his eyes a bit.

He leans "Listen to me get eren up somehow dont let the soldier's deaths be in"armin head's falls back down I start to cry over him.I shoot a harpoon into titan eren's head I wonder if the nape had something to do with this I lean down onto the nape "eren get up please take the damn boulder the God damn boulder and seal the wall".

He doesn't move "EREN! DAMNIT"he starts to move I fling over to armin "he's alive he's just unconscious if eren doesn't hurry up he'll die" rico says Eren starts to get up.He get's up and he looks at the boulder he picks it up with a struggle he gits up above his shoulders.

"PROTECT EREN!"Ian yells just like that so many squadrons start charging at titans nearby eren.I attach my grapples to eren I swing to a titan and slash it's nape I see people getting eatin by titans I turn around and see a 14 meter approaching armin"ARMIN!"I swing back to armin it had already grabbed him.

ARMIN'S POV

I could only stare at it as it pulls me closer to it's mouth it's about to bite me it starts to fall I fall onto a roof i begin to slide off of it a 4 meter below me.I finally break my paralysis I shoot my left grapple into a titan into a titan's head and my right grapple into a building I swing up to a towers peak.

Eren was almost to the wall I see a bunch of people being killed I fire both my grapples to the wall a go as fast as I can.Eren slams the rock sealing the wall.I get to the wall eren starts to emerge I go to him I pull him out he can't even move 2 titans start approach suddenly they fall down and a wings of freedom captain stands there.

I thought from that hair was that captain levi."Oi brats" Mikasa helps me up the wall she lays me down and looks over me and leans down and places her self over me before I can say anything.She starts kissing me deeply she takes of my jacket I was still shocked eventually we roll over I see she was on and she was hot.

I get on top of her before I can even do anything "hey lovebirds" it was that man Levi I roll off and get up and salute mikasa soon following "just dont do that on the wall for God's sake"he says sarcastically "y-yes s-sir" I say nervously "your friend eren he will be on trial soon get ready if he wakes up tonight we go tomorrow" he says in a more serious tone

We walk away I turn my head towards mikasa she still looks turned on.I hear levi sigh "Damnit she's hear" I hear excited shouting getting louder way quicker "OH MY GOD,YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL" I look over to see a brunette with glasses running towards mikasa "YOUR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN" Mikasa blushes at this.

"Armin hide before she's sees you" levi says but that warning was too late "IS THAT YOU THE ONENWHO ALMOST GOT PUNCHED BY A TITAN EEEE" "uh-uh yes" I say back to the brunette "Oh how stupid I'm being I'm hange nice to meet you,armin is that right" I blush a bit at this "yeah I'm armin" I see why levi had told me to hide "what was it like armin" she says excitedly.

"Terrifying" I say way too nervously "not as Terrifying as you" I hear levi say I snicker at this "Levi!is that true armin"starting angrily and and to a sweet tone "Well I wouldn't say more but about the same" Levi laughs way to hard as that.