2. Trost

Mikasa's POV

I didn't remember grabbing a pillow I knew armin had one but he wasnt using his did he give his pillow "thank you armin" I whisper in his ear. I realized I had a blanket on.Why would armin do this I kiss him gently on his cheek before getting up to look over the boat we were almost at wall rose."Mikasa"armin says gently "Yes" "why are you u- hey there's something I wanted to tell you" ye-" a soldier yells "GET UP REFUGEES WE ARE HERE "

(Sorry for the major time skips)

I head in with eren armin had to wake up his grandpa.We all agree even armin the chicken I felt something for which I didn't know what it was.To join the survey corps after 5 years of torture we graduate.

While working on patrol I hear a crash there it was the colossal titan it was right where eren was."ALL CADETS TO HQ" armin and me ran to the HQ after hearing up I see eren getting ready to head out.I assigned with ian,"Remeber value the villagers over yourself" he said before splitting of to get to our post.Every second felt like hours I could only think about armin and how he gave me his stuff.I stood there thinking about what that feeling I felt around him a thought crossed my mind was it love."7 meter approaching "some soldier yells"Mikasa your on".I fire my left grapple on its left shoulder I swing around feeling the air felt good on my hair I start reeling in blades drawn I slash the nape with ease the blood hits my jacket I return to my post to hear "Damn mikasa".

I wondered how eren and mikasa was doing just then "ALL VILLAGERS EVACUATED MOVE IN TO SUPPORT THE VANGUARD"I swing through the air.I slash the nape of 3 titan one 12 meters 4 meters and a 14 meter.I find a group it was a bunch of them in fact "Mikasa! Its armin he won't speak he's alone" connie says nervously I run over and hug armin practically crying I ask "where's eren" nothing I ask jean about the situation low on gas and HQ looks overrun.Shit,armin starts mumbling "Armin!" He recites the names of the squad I fall to my knees.I'm sorry carla i failed I had to stand up for the remaining soldiers."we lead a charge to HQ its are last chance" "The hell mikasa that's bullshit we'-" "Godammit Jean at least we die trying" "Let's go now I'll lead"

I take out 4 titan the blood of the ones who killed eren.My gas was empty I fall into an alley was that a 13 meter coming I won't fight I've failed my mission a 15 meter damnit I've got to fight to save these memories a crash from behind me I fall face first.Was it fighting other titans does it know the nape its fighting other titans?The hell