Chapter 3

RM's POV

I woke up with Jin's leg over my waist. He was normally the type of sleeping-buddy to sprawl out at night like this. Jin and I have never cuddled, or done anything 'sexual' towards eachother, even though the others thought we did. It was annoying sometimes. But waking up next to Mr. Worldwide Handsome, was an honor. Even though I had zero romantic feelings towards him, he was quite handsome. "Kookie and I are gonna watch Run BTS this afternoon! Anyone wanna join?" I heard J-Hope yell from the living room. Every morning, J-Hope would yell something random to wake us up in the morning. He was like our own little personal alarm clock. "Jin, wake up." I gently nudged his shoulder. I guess he was in a deep sleep, because he woke up and jumped...and his knee rammed right into my dick. "Ow!" I yelled as I curled up into a ball. "Oops- I'm so sorry Namjoonie! I didn't mean to!" Jin said, trying not to laugh. 'F*ck, the pain~' I thought to myself. "I really didn't mean to!" Jin told me, sitting up. I took in a deep breath. "It's fine." I told him. I could tell he wanted to laugh. "Okay, I'm going to go change and make breakfast. See you in a bit. And don't fall back asleep." Jin said, getting up to change. "No- I'm fully awake now." I joked. Jin laughed as he went to change.
----------------------------------------------------------

"I wanna join the Cool Kids Club!" Jimin said, stepping out of his room. J-Hope laughed. "Only the Cool Kids can join our benchwatching afternoon." J-Hope laughed, putting his arm around Jungkook. "Oh so are we the CoolKids now? CoolKids and StrayKids...dude, imagine the collaberation!" Jimin laughed. "That would break every single record to ever exsist." V suggested, rubbing his eyes. "Is that a challenge?" Jungkook asked. "Jimin should be able to contact Felix, since he showed Jimin 50 Shades of Gray." Shawn laughed. "He didn't show me! He told me about it, and said it was good! At least he told me something about it." Jimin joked.

Jin walked to the kitchen, and started to make them breakfast. Jungkook threw J-Hope's arm off of him. "Get off!" Jungkook laughed. Suga woke up and walked into the living room. "You woke me up you little sh*t." Suga looked at J-Hope. "Suga! Language!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. "F*CKING B*TCH A*S MOTHER F*CKER SH*T!" Suga yelled loudly across the house. RM sighed. "My innocence..." Jungkook mumbled, and laughed. "You were never innocent, Kookie." Suga said, looking at Jungkook. "Breakfast is ready!" Jin yelled to them, setting the table. Jungkook ran to the table. "FOOD!" He yelled. "Food?" J-Hope chased after him.

-after breakfast, at BigHit Entertainment-

[Btw, BTS' manager will be called BigHit because Idk what else to call him lol] -Author

"I'm hyped to learn this choreography!" J-Hope jumped slightly up and down, excitedly. V looked over at Suga and laughed. He looked so thrilled to be there. But something caught V's eye- there was something on Suga's black hoodie. As V saw Suga pull his arms closer to his body, V realized what it was.

It was blood near his wrists...