Chapter 29

"I'll get the car started!" RM told them as he left the house. Jin followed him blindly. Taehyung got up from the floor, and lifted Suga's sweaty, hot, and limp body. Taehyung could feel himself starting to tear up.

The last time Suga was like this, he had just killed himself, and his heart wasn't even beating.

Jungkook and Shawn packed a few of Suga's things; a new outfit, his phone, etc. J-Hope helped Taehyung get to the car and they sat down. "Oh god Yoongi." Taehyung whimpered. Soon, Jungkook and Shawn came running in the car with the others. It was 2:56 a.m., and it was extremely dark outside. 

When the nurses checked his tempature, and read it as 105.8, they rushed him to the ER to cool him down. They put a cooling blanket on him, and wiped his sweat with a very cold rag. After about 10 minutes, Suga's body temperature was cooling down. "What exactly happened?" The nurse asked them in the waiting room. "He was having a bad dream, and he was crying, shaking, and sweating really bad." Taehyung told her. The nurse looked a little annoyed and concerned. "Well, typically a bad dream doesn't cause someone to loose consciousness. If the dream was bad, of course he could be crying, sweating, shaking, yelling, etc. But for someone to sweat that bad, is very unhealthy. And him passing out is concerning as well. But he's cooling down, and things are looking okay." The nurse explained. "Does he have anxiety or PTSD?" She asked. "Yeah. He has anxiety." Jimin mumbled out. The nurse nodded. "That would explain why he was like th-" "HE'S CODING!" A doctor yelled from Suga's room. 

The nurse instantly shot up, and ran over to Suga's room. Everyone started freaking out, and Jimin started crying, with Taehyungs' increasing.

"What happened?!" The nurse asked the doctor as she looked at Suga's heart monitor. "Nothing! His body was finally cooling down, and he just started coding out of nowhere!" The male doctor quickly explained, starting chest compressions. "He could be going into shock!" The nurse suggested, instantly paging more doctors.

Suddenly, drops of blood fell onto the floor and on the doctors' shoes. "W-what the-" The heart monitor made one last beep before going flat. Their faces filled with horror, and the nurse lifted the blanket. Suga's cuts were opened again, and there was blood absolutely everywhere; his arms and wrists were bleeding heavily. 

Other doctors and nurses rushed in. The female nurse started to cover and wrap Suga's arms and wrists, trying to stop the bleeding. "Did the IV pop an artery or something?!" She asked in a panicked voice. "No, there's cuts on his wrists. Suicide. This wasn't a bad dream." The male doctor explained. "Charge to 200." Another doctor ordered, sparking the metal paddles. The doctors and nurses stepped back and put their hands up. "Clear!" They yelled as they shocked the unknown rapper. Everyone eagerly turned to the monitor.

Nothing.

"Charge to 300." They ordered. Again, Suga's body lifted up as they shocked him. The heart monitor began beeping again, and everyone breathed a breath of relief. 

The members started freaking out more when other doctors and nurses rushed into Suga's room, and Jin was subconsciously squeezing RM's shirt out of worry. After a few minutes, the same female nurse walked over to them, and sighed. Instantly, every stood up. "Just to clarify- does he have any kind of depression?" She asked. "Y-yes. He tried to kill himself about a week ago. W-why?" Taehyung spoke. "Let's sit down." The nurse said with a sigh. With fear on their faces, the members sat back down in the ER lobby. "When his body temperature started cooling down, he suddenly coded out of nowhere." She paused. "W-what does that mean?" Jungkook asked in a shakey voice. "It means his heart stopped beating." Jin explained starring at the nurse. "Yoong- he died?! How?!" Shawn yelled as he cried. "Well, he did- But luckily, we were able to jump-start his heart back up. He seems to be doing fine now, but we will keep a close eye on him." The nurse smiled. They all breathed a sigh of relief as Shawn, J-Hope, RM, and Jungkook started crying tears of happiness. 

"We found out why he coded." She announced. "What happened?" Jin asked sincerely. "There was a significant amount of blood loss in his body. The sweating and anxiety didn't help. We noticed lots of cuts on his wrists and down his arms." She told them. "B-but he hasn't cut since he tried to kill himself- right?" J-Hope spoke sadly. "No..." Tae hesitated. "My jacket..." He spoke up. "Exceuse me?" The nurse asked. "In his sleep, he was scratching his arms really bad. When I picked him up to take him here, the zipper on my jacket must have made it worse and reopened his cuts." Taehyung starred at the floor; he was wearing a leather jacket with a sharp, metal zipper that he had hurt himself with a few times. "Oh. That could be a possibility..." The nurse sighed. 

After almost an hour, Suga woke up in the hospital. He sprang up and frantically looked around. "Sh*t Yoongi, you have to stop scarring us." Taehyung cursed, hugging his friend. The other members were in the room, but were asleep. "Yoongi, what happened?" He asked. "I had a flashback about my dad." Suga whispered to him. "Oh- hyung..." Taehyung sighed, sitting next to his best friend. "It was about the night he...the night I last saw him." Suga mumbled, looking up to Taehyung. He had a sad look on his face. "I'm so sorry, Suga hyung." Taehyung sighed, hugging him. "T-Tae..." Suga sighed, starting to cry as he hugged back. "Yes?" The younger of the two asked. "I-... I don't know about this, b-but..." He studdered. "About what? Tell me. You can trust me."

Again with those words! That sentence always stabbed Yoongi in his heart. He's never trusted anyone besides Taehyung. 

"I love you Taehyung. M-more than a friend. It was hard for me to trust you, because I'm terrified of you leaving me. Leaving me for someone else, or leaving me because of the labels, or because you cared about what A.R.M.Y. thought about it. You're the only person I've ever trusted, and you're the only one who can make things better. I-I don't want you to leave m-me, Kim Taehyung." Suga confessed as he cried. 

Taehyung was shocked, but euphoric at the same time. 

"I'll never leave you. I love you too, Min Yoongi. I'll always stay by your side, no matter what. I'll stay by your side forever, as your best friend and boyfriend. Don't think I'll ever leave you, because I never, ever will. I love you too, Min Yoongi. I always will. Forever." Taehyung told him as he hugged him tighter. 

Suga burst into tears, waking Jin up. "Please don't ever leave m-" Taehyung cut him off with a kiss on his lips. It was filled with euphoric love, passion, and promise. Suga gave in, and kissed him back. Everything in the world seemed to disappear, and the only thing either one of them were focused on, was each other.

Taehyung slowly and softly pulled away, still with his eyes closed for a second out of happiness. When he opened his eyes, Suga was blushing violently, smiling, and crying tears of happiness all at the same time. Taehyung smiled back at him, looking into his warm, brown eyes. 

Jin was internally screaming at the adorable couple. He pretended to wake up, and yawned a bit loudly and dramatically. "Suga, you're awake!" He smiled, waking everyone else up. They were all automatically smiling, and raced over to his hospital bed. "He had a dream about...his dad." Taehyung sighed, breaking the happy silence. "Didn't he die when-" Taehyung cut Jimin off and told them everything about Suga's father; how he would physically and mentally abuse Suga almost every day, how his dad was never sober, and how his mom and little sister were killed.

Another silence filled the room, and everyone turned to Suga. RM hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry, Yoongi." He whispered. "It's okay, really." Suga smiled at him. 

Suga was required to stay the day at the hospital, and the nurses were constantly checking in on him and taking his tempature. Once they allowed him to leave, Taehyung and Suga held hands as they walked out of the hospital, happy as they could ever be. 

[ Omggg yass!!!! Taegi! Has! Been! Formed! Y.E.SSSSSS! So next chapter is gonna be filled with adorable Taegi and Namjin, and it's gonna be cute...hopefully...Anyway, have a good night or good day, or whenever you're reading this!] -Author