Chapter 24

"Wait- you don't remember anything within the past week?" Jimin asked Jungkook in surprise. "Week? No, we were just gonna play Overwatch a few hours ago." Jungkook admitted. Suddenly, Shawn gasped and his face went blank. "Shawn?" J-Hope asked. "Jungkook must've been brainwashed or something. If those people took him, they wouldn't want him to know what they did to him and had to have brainwashed him of the past week." He told them. "That's outrageous, Shawnie. That couldn't happen...right?" J-Hope spoke. "It's a slim possibly. But I highly doubt it." RM told them. "Guys, I'm okay. What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing, Kookie." Jin assured him. "I'm so confused." Taehyung laughed. "Kookie, go to your room. We gotta talk." Jin told him. Jungkook hesitated, but stood up. "But I'm never excluded from a talk!" He whinned. "Then give us 10 minutes, Kookie." RM suggested. He huffed and sadly walked to his room. 

"Okay, what the heck are you talking about, Shawn?" Jimin asked again. "There's only a few things that could've happened. He was brainwashed by that gang, or he's faking and lying about everything." He explained. "I'm going with the second one. It's more reasonable." Tae spoke. "Jungkook lying is more reasonable then getting brainwashed?" J-Hope asked. "Well, if he did get brainwashed, there's no way to take out a specific time, like a week, day, month, or year. Plus, if he was brainwashed, he wouldn't know where to go for the next few hours." RM explained. "So he's lying?" Jin asked. 

After 10 minutes of arguing and discussing, they couldn't figure out why Jungkook had been kidnapped by a gang, or why he did those things to Suga. "All of this is just outrageous." Tae sighed, leaning back on the couch. "Jin getting jumped by a gang is outrageous." J-Hope mentioned. "Everything about this is crazy." Jimin laughed. 

Taehyung looked around for Suga, but he couldn't find him. "Guys, wait. Where's Yoongi?" He asked. The members looked around for him, but didn't see him. Tae ran to Jungkook's room and opened the door. Jungkook jumped and paused his game. "Tae Tae! You scared me." He laughed. "Where the hell is Suga?" Tae asked him coldly. "Tae Tae, watch your mouth. I don't know, he's probably sleeping." Jungkook giggled. "Jungkook, I swear." Tae spoke darkly. He was about to tackle him when RM came behind him. "Suga's in his room, Tae. Calm down, geez." He told him. Tae turned around and went to Suga's room. "What's wrong with hyung?" Jungkook asked RM. "No idea." He sighed. 

Tae walked into Suga's room and found him laying on his bed, starring at the ceiling. "Suga hyung. I was worried something happened to you." Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief, and sat next to him. Suga didn't move or speak. "Look, I know this whole thing with Jungkook is confusing. I'm so sorry he did those things to you. I couldn't imagine what it was like." He told him. He leaned over to hug him, but Suga moved away from him, still starring at the ceiling. Taehyung sighed. "Look, I'm sorry for telling them. But they needed to know those things. I care about you, Suga. Which is why I told them. Please don't be mad at me." He told him. "Why do you care so much? Why do you always have to care?" Suga questioned him. "Because you're my best friend, and that's my job. I know everything about you, Suga hyung." Tae told him. "Yeah well, stop caring. Stop being my best friend, and stop trying to help me. You're not helping." Suga snapped at him. 

"Hyung, I'll never stop being your best friend. I'll never stop caring, and I'll never stop helping you. And...I'll never stop loving you. No matter what happens or what you do." Taehyung smiled at him. Suga was internally screaming at the younger's words. It took all of him to not look at him. "Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized. A heavy silence filled the room. "Fine. I'll give you time to cool down, and we can talk later." He smiled. With a sad sigh, Taehyung got up, and left Suga's room. 

Taehyung walked to his room, and flopped down on his bed. He screamed into his pillow as loud as he could. He just accidentally told Suga his feelings. He wasn't sure if Suga took it as a friendly way, or a romantic way, but he just confessed his feelings. Every since Suga started acting weird, Taehyung always tried to get to him. He tried to comfort him as much as he would let him, and he always gave him space. But now, he was frustrated with himself for telling the others. If Taehyung hadn't told them anything and kept Suga's secrets like a best friend would, Jin wouldn't have been hurt, Suga would continue to trust him, and Jungkook would be okay. Now, Jin was hurt, Suga hates him, and Jungkook is confused, along with the other members. He was so mad, confused, hurt, and disappointed in himself. He actually began to cry into his pillow, something that didn't happen very often. He wasn't sure where to go from here, and he wasn't sure what would happen. 

Suddenly, J-Hope opened his door, and jumped up and down excitedly. "Tae Tae we're camping in the living room again!" He laughed. Taehyung wipped his tears, and looked up at J-Hope. "Really?" He forced a laugh. "Yeah! We're gonna watch some movie that Jimin picked. Come on!" J-Hope yelled excitedly, running back to the living room. Taehyung grabbed his pillow and blankets, and followed J-Hope into the living room.

"What movie are we watching, hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "A Dog's Purpose!" Jimin laughed. "No~ that's so sad!" Shawn dramatically whinned. "Oh well!" He laughed. As the members got comfortable on the floor, Jimin put in the movie, and laid down on his stomach next to Shawn and Jungkook. Throughout the whole movie, the members had a good time together. They laughed at the funny parts, got excited over the dramatic parts, and cried at the sad parts
Then they laughed at the fact that everyone was crying. 

Eventually, everyone but Jin and Suga fell asleep before the movie ended. Jin turned everything off and sat back down, looking at Suga. "I liked that movie. We should get some sleep though. It's late." He yawned. "Okay. Good night, Jin hyung." Suga smiled as he curled up. Jin smiled at Suga's cuteness, and laid down and fell asleep.

No matter how hard he tried, Suga couldn't sleep. 

He spent the entire night tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable. Every time he looked at the clock, he sighed and groaned at the time. Once it reached 4 a.m., Suga told himself he had to sleep- even if it was only 3 hours. He glanced over at Taehyung sleeping peacefully. He knew he couldn't sleep without a hug from his best friend, but he refused to go near him willingly. But of course, his body lazily dragged itself over to Taehyung. He slowly, carefully, and cautiously wrapped his arms and legs around the younger, and clinged to him. Once his breathing matched Taehyung's, he was finally able to sleep peacefully. 

But Taehyung was awoken by Suga's movements. He slightly lifted his back up so Suga could wrap his arms around him, and moved his legs so they were intertwined with Suga's. All that mattered to Tae was that his best friend was able to sleep peacefully. And he'd do anything to help his friend feel comfortable. 

[I'm aware that this story is starting to get really messy and stupid, but it's all I have to do now lol. I worked on this chapter practically all day. It was really hard for me to make this chapter kinda flow. I've never met so much Writers Block in my life lol. I tried going to sleep 3 hours ago, but then I watched BTS and Stray Kids on crack for a half hour lmao. Then I wasn't able to sleep knowing this chapter wasn't finished, and you guys are waiting, so I worked on this chapter for the past 2 hours! Idk why this one was so hard to make flow, but it was. Have a good night or good day, or whenever you're reading this!] -Author

10-22-2020 Author:

Welp, whis was probably the most changed chapter. If you've read it before I changed it, you'd know it was changed.