August

"Jay honey are you ok in there?" Alex asked worried "Yea, I'm fine I just need a-" I said very honest. Jay came in there, I was throwing up, he rushed to my side and rubbed my back, till I was finished. "Jay, are you sick?" He said very calmly. "Well a little go look in the sink. 8 positive test!" I announced very happily. Alex rushed over and gave my a hug as I was cleaning the throw up off the floor, he said to let him do it, and for me to lie down. "Honey, I think we should call your parents." Alex announced shocked. "Alright, I'll give them a call, hold on,

Phone call

"Hello?"
"Hi dad, is mom there"
"Yes mom is here, is everything ok?"
"Yes everything is fine, I need you to do something, I need you to put me on speaker, and walk up to mom."
"Ok I did that ok."
"Ok hears the news, Your going to be grandparents!"
"What!"
"Yup there were 8 positive test!"
"Jay, we're coming up there"
Click

"How did that go?" Alex said sarcastically. "Ohh fine, we might just have visitors for 9 months though," I announced very sarcastic. We both laughed. I went down stairs to make breakfast, and Alex took over, so I watched tv, and I put my feet up on the couch (like I normally do.) he gets me a trash can and blanket. "Alex Hun, you don't have to do this, I can do everything normally." I calmly announced. "Jay, you just thrown up, you need to rest," he Kneeled next to me. "Alex, open that trash can." I announced quickly. I throw up, but that wasn't the first time I throw up I've been doing that since midnight, last night. "I think it's just morning sickness," I said very stern. "No Jay that's not normal, you need help, come on I'm taking you to a doctor." He replied stern. As we're about to leave, someone walks in, it was my parents. "Hi Ma, Hi Dad. Dad I wouldn't get too close, I think I'm sick, I've been throwing up since midnight." I said "Alex I umm need to use the bathroom," I throw up again, Alex and me were in the bathroom for about an hour. I came back down stairs, until, I vomited again, but this time it was blood. Alex rushed me to the ER. The doctor there said I had a vomiting problem that a lot of woman have when there expecting. He did an otcrasound, and said the baby was perfect nothing wrong, just get an appointment with the OBGYN as soon as possible.

The next morning I made an appointment with the OBGYN that would come out to the house, considering my dad is famous, and he didn't want a huge crowd. So she came out and checked for the heartbeat, "Maybe it's to early to hear the heart beat," so she took her laptop and this thing that she robbed on my tummy, and then she spoke, "Unfotanly this baby, doesn't have a heart beat, you should umm.... see bleeding in about 4-5 days, I'm so sorry for your loss." She said sadly. She left, and I cried with Alex for a while, he made me tea but I didn't want it. I went to bed with him, and cried, I cried on his chest. Till finally I fell asleep, but I don't think Alex got any sleep that night. I woke up early, and went to work, Alex drove me. Everyone knew why I was upset, but none of them said I'm sorry, they were just were sad with me.

When I got home that night Alex took me out dinner. When we got to the restaurant, I ordered Shrip and Cale with a lemonade margarita. Then Alex suddenly said "Jay, I want to try to have another baby." I replied, "What! No we just lost one! And you are already thinking about having another one!" Alex replied "Honey I really think this will benatfial for us!" Everyone is staring as I walk out of the restaurant.

"Honey! Honey!" Alex said. "Go away Alex I don't want to see you." I replied. "Jay I didn't mean to upset you, I just want another one." Alex said calmly. "What so this one doesn't even matter to you, it's not fair ok, it's just not fair I don't want to even think about having kids right now!" I said calmly.

A few days latter I had my miscarriage, everything came out. I cried next to the toilet, and then Alex came in. He hugged me and told me "everything was going to be ok." He helped me up and then flushed the toilet. He laid next to me and my head rested on his chest as a tear flushed out of my eye. I didn't go to work that day. Alex didn't neither. I stayed in bed all day, didn't eat, didn't watch tv, I just stayed on Alex's chest and cried, I thought I saw a single tear come out of Alex's eye, but I don't know. Finally Alex kissed me on the head and we cried together. Then Alex got up and went down stairs to get something and he came back up with a cup of tea and a movie, our movie "The Fault in Our Stars" That was the first movie we saw when we were dating. "Alex, I think we should go on a vacation." I suddenly announced. "Ok Hun." He replied and kissed my head gently.