December

Christmas, fine, Alex was just wishing our girl was here. I don't blame him even though it's only 3 more months until I have her. We came up with some names. We came up with, Juliet Skye, Monica Kate, Kimberly Nicole, and Heather Michelle. I really love Heather Michelle I think it a beautiful name, but it think Alex head to Monica Kate, or Kimberly Nicole. But I think we both love Juliet Skye it's what we were looking for a name you don't see everyday.

Alex's parents came to visit. It was nice, my parents are coming next weekend. They know I'm in the hospital, it's just last time I was in the hospital, it's the memories. I don't blame them though. I was scared the first night I stayed in the hospital, because I thought what happened last time was going to happened again, that I they were going to find something worst then last time. Even though they told me I was fine, the staying in the hospital is just to make sure I'm totally ok till the baby is born. But anyway, were pretty sure we're going to go with the name Juliet Skye. Alex loves it, I do Alex's parents too, now my parents opinion.

My parents came on Christmas Eve. Alex told them we wanted to be alone on Christmas, that it was really our first Christmas together. I was stunned when my dad agreed to that usually he would have been getting into an argument, but this time he just notated his head, and agreed. Then finally my mom and dad left, and Alex laid in bed with me, with his arms rapped around me. I finally talked "Just think, next christmas, we will wake up to our daughter opening presents. And we will remember this christmas, cherish it."