September

September rolled around, and Alex had a huge surprise that I was not expecting.

Late on a Saturday night, Alex and I were having a few drinks, in the pool. Then Alex said "How would you like to go to the Bahamas?" "What" I replied. "Yea were leaving tonight, and our plane leaves at 2:30 am!" Alex replied, "Alex! It's midnight come on I have to pack, and we have to get going!"

***
We we're on the plane when Alex told me. Told me he wanted to be with me for infinity, and it feels like we've been married for a century. I started yo cry and everyone was staring, we both went into the bathroom, we started to kiss, but all of a sudden, "Alex, I don't feel so good." I said suddenly. "What do you mean babe?" Alex said with a worried expression on his face. "Alex what did you put in that drink?" I said worried. "Whiskey, why?" "I can't have whiskey, I'll be throwing up for hours!" Then suddenly I started to vomit. Once again Alex was rubbing my back, and told me I was going to be ok. Finally I was ok. Alex asked the flight attendant for water and a blanket, and I went to sleep until we were at the Bahamas.

***

"The sunny Bahamas," Alex said in a sigh of relief. I was still on shock that we were there, our hotel room was beautiful, ocean view with a balcony, Champagne, and just perfect and relaxing. The walls were as blue as the ocean, and the sheets as white as snow, freshly clean.

Finally we got unpacked and got into our bathing suits. The water was perfect, not too cold, and not freezing, just how I like it. Alex asked if I wanted to go surfing and of corse I said "yes," because who's not up for surfing? So we went to the little surf shop on the beach and got two surf boards. Once we got up to the water I started Patel out to the sea. I finally got up to the sea I was probley 13 ft off the sand, it was deep. My heart was pounding to catch a wave, my hand waving in the water then finally a wave started to head my way, I started to Patel, and Patel then I started to stand. It was amazing, it was like I was in the wave, I puts my finger and let the water just follow my finger. Then I got to then end, and as I did my final jump, as I dove into the water, I slammed my head. I was in and out, Alex's face, I will never forget. He held my hand, as we drove together to the hospital. "Jay, I love you." A worried look on his face started to scare me. We finally got to the hospital, they once again wisked me to the CT scan. The last thing I remember is Alex standing there, alone

***
I remember waking up. "Alex, my head hurts," I said like a zombie that had just come back life. "I'll get the doctor." Alex rushed out to the nurses station. Alex comes in with a doctor, and the doctor sits me up. "Hello I'm Dr. Fair, I understand your in some pain," the doctor said in a cheerful voice. "Yes, my head is pounding." I replied. "Well that's normal considering you have a concussion, I'll give you some pain medicine, and I'll have a nurse write your discharge papers." Dr. Fair said then left. The room was silent, then it broke when Alex said he was "sorry," I just said I wanted to go home.

Life is a High Way: A New GenerationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara