October

"Jay, are you ok in there?" Alex announced worried. "Babe, can you come in here for a second?" I announced calmly. I was throwing up but I had good news for Alex. "Alex-" I started to vomit again as Alex rubbed my back. "Alex, were gonna be parents!" I announced excitedly. "What!" Alex nearly passed out. He hugged me and we didn't tell anyone till we knew we were sure. We made the doctors appointment and she said I was about 10 weeks.

"Babe umm... should we call your parents I mean you are 10 weeks." Alex announced as I was making brefast. "Yea, I mean they have the right to know, but I think this time we should go to them." I announced calmly. I take the plates full with eggs and a pancake and set it down were Alex was sitting. I sit at the kitchen table (where Alex was sitting) he sat in the kitchen chair as he reads the newspaper. "I have a doctors appoint," I say breaking the silents. "Alright I will be there what time is it?" Alex replied in a calm voice. "Good it's at 2:30, I have to work to 12 so do you want me to pick you up?" I once again speak. "Yes, I'll tell my dad I can only work till 12." Alex speaker again then gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

I finally got out the door, and into my Truck, (I know a preggo lady shouldn't be getting up in a truck but were getting a new car pretty soon anyway) I finally get to work in my royal blue scrubs. And then... We got a CODE (witch basically means we need to do CPR) I start doing cheats compressions. And me and this other nurse switch, the doctor finally decides to call the CODE. I was sweating, and had to use the bathroom, so I took my break and went to the bathroom, I saw little spots of blood on my underwear, and suddenly called Alex.

I rushed out of work like a bat out of hell, and jumped into my truck, I met Alex at the doctors office. We got called back, and the doctor says "The baby is fine, but I think you need to go on bed rest, what were you doing before this happened." I replied worried, "I was responding to CODE, because I'm an nurse." She replied "Ok but I still think you need to go out on bed rest."

I went into the house. Silent. Dull. "I'll make you some tea." Alex said calmly. He was dressed in a tie, and long sleeved shirt. I walked to the couch, as I went on my laptop, and started to video chat with my parents. "Hi mom, dad , umm we have some news. We're gonna be parents."