Chapter 15

Days went by and everything was back to normal. Jane hasn't talked to Gibbs since the day everything was over, she missed being with everyone.

"That's weird" McGee said.

"What McGee"Gibbs said.

"Well I've been tracking Troy and Frank's accounts making sure there isn't someone else involved that we missed".

"Keep going".

"The money that was apart of the gambling was moved to an account which is still being used to transfer money in out by the name of Hailey Wesley".

"Isn't that Troy's fake name?" Torres asked.

"So his sister is involved to".

"Yup".

Jane just got out of work and arrived at her apartment building.

Her phone was ringing and it was Gibbs.

"Hi Gibbs" she said while answering the phone.

"Jane where are you?"

"I'm walking to my apartment I just got back from work. Why?"

"Just stay there I'm on my way".

"What's going on?"

"Just I'll explain when I feel there".

"But" Jane didn't get to finish her sentence as someone came behind her and covered her mouth.

"Jane Jane Jane" Gibbs kept saying.

"Jane can't come to the phone now" Hailey said.

She hung up the phone.

Gibbs told everyone to go and they drove to apartment as fast as they could but when they arrived Jane and Hailey were long gone. They did find her phone which meant it was impossible to track her.

They searched for any witnesses but there was nothing. The parking garage camera didn't show much, they had nothing.

The look in Gibbs eyes was not a good one. He knew they found her before but he didn't know what Hailey was capable of. Once they got back to ncis they brought Frank and Troy to ask them if they knew where to find her.

Gibbs and McGee talked to Troy while Bishop and Torres talked to Frank.

"Why am I here?" Troy asked.

"Well let's see your sister took Jane and we need to know where" Gibbs said.

"Woah hold up really?"

"Yeah".

"I have no idea where they would have gone. I know she had a thing with Frank and Harry so that is probably why she took Jane for some weird revenge. Unfortunately I have no idea where she is".

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because I may have done awful things but I care for Jane and I don't want anything to happen to her".

Gibbs and McGee were about to walk out then Troy had more to say "I would check her cabin in the woods".

"Cabin?"

"Yeah her and Frank shared it".

McGee and Gibbs stared at each other and met with Torres and Bishop. They didn't really get anything out of him. They headed to the cabin and when they went inside it was as empty as before.

Jane was back in a trunk again as she was blindfolded as she woke up with a pounding headache. She knew whoever did this was a lot smarter because she couldn't get untied.