The Tablet... Chapter 1 "Meliodas"

Joshua POV

As me and Olivia got back from playing outside we went to go watch some anime.

As we were watching Seven deadly sins suddenly we started to get pulled in, then suddenly we were in the demon realm? Huh, as we go to see who is their king we figure out our magic ability by getting attacked by a random demon. We beat him and it seems my ability is full counter. "Huh it seems my ability is full counter like Meliodas, huh" I said to Olivia, then Olivia said "oh well mine is Steal, kinda like Bans" then I said "That IS Bans ability" then I noticed my Ipad was by that demon. "Hey that's my Ipad!" Olivia then said "Yeah, yeah it is!" So I looked at it and it was at ∞ percentage and the battery icon by it was broken at the right and green was shooting out at the right so regardless if you could see the percentage or not you would know it's at ∞. Also it was on full bars of Wifi even though there was to router anywhere. So as we were going to the demon kings place the world place thing started shaking and somehow we got to the real world and got the crap out of there. Then I said "uh oh it's the first holy war." Then we got trapped  in ice or something for 3000 to 3014 years and my Ipad was still on, err well alive I meant. Yeah.

(3014 YeArs LatEr)

My eyes flashed open I was in a bed in the boar hat? Wait WHERES OLIVIA. As I got out of bed, ran downstairs I saw Meliodas and Olivia talking. Phew I mentally said as I mentally wiped my forehead, then I asked who Meliodas was, I mean that's stupid, I already kno- ohh yeah I can't say his name normally that'd just be weird, extremely weird I said hi to Olivia. Meliodas then hit me with that "Hi I'm Meliodas", then I yelled "I ASKED YOU THAT 2 MINUTES AGO ANWSER IT THEN NOT NOW!" He then said "chill chill, anyways you guys have a ability?" I Answer with " yeah I got one that counters a attack at like double or something power, and she can steal crap from peoples hands" he then says "We have the same ability it's called Full counter" huh. 

(this is a new book with 399 words in this chapter)