The Tablet... Chapter 4 "Kaneki Ken"

So when we got up for a new day normal stuff happens blah blah, but when we went out to check out the village we saw someone and I quote from myself "white hair huh, just like Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul but it ain't him cause then he in the wrong anime", so we brought him back to the boar hat but him in a bed and continued on with the day. So when he woke up he just said "where the FrIcK am I, this is not Tokyo" and then it hit me no not getting a sudden realization I got hit with his ghoul tentacle thing I really didn't mind but hey he'd try to eat my flesh but he can't even hit me so im fine Meliodas then took a clean swipe to his back and knocked him the fRiCk out.

I'm tired again it's 3am in the morning...

SLEEP TIME

The next day

So when we woke up Kaneki was drunk af (as FrIcK) he was mumbleing "well I'm weak as fRiCk might as well drink my sorrows away" then he came up with a quote on quote "amazing idea" and changed me to a battle with me being the nice person I am I went a bit easy on him...

I broke my arm (yaaaaay) and he lost huh I'm that strong then I Fainted when he was knocked out I was tired anyways

Sorry for the short chapter this is just what I got out

Now do you guys /gals (few people that read this) want a Omake  some time?

Yes

Or

No