Page 6

She waved back in greeting. "Long time no see." She rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "Oh, come one. That was funny." He said taking the chair next to her. She lifted her right hand and put her index finger and thumb close together to showjust a little. Taking the chair, he turned it around and sat down facing her. "So, beautiful, is it true that Joker is going to be with us?" At the question Cheshire sat up. Aella nodded.

"You've got to be shitting me." Cheshire groaned. Aella walked to her bike and pulled out a file from the compartment under her seat. She tossed it on the table for them to read. "Is this the file Savage gave to you?" Cheshire asked carefully flipping it open. JR got up and went around the table to read over her shoulder. The file said when and where to meet. Abandon airport outside of Houston and at seven o'clock. It also said what the objective was. Escort both The Joker and his new laughing gas to Gotham city. There were other things in the file like what the laughing gas was made from, how to store it and what to do to keep yourself from getting infected. She watched as they read it over.

"So, we are going to transport both Joker and his new highly toxic laughing gas to Gotham?" JR asked. Aella just nodded with solemn eyes. "Man~." JR complained rubbing the back of his neck.

"It doesn't say when he is supposed to arrive." Cheshire tilted her head. Aella put her hands up showing she didn't know either. Cheshire sighed and put the file back down. Aella grabbed it and put it back in her bike and grabbed the book she had been reading, Enders Game. It was a good book.

An hour had passed before Joker showed up. Two large armored trucks pulled in and he jumped out the back of one.

"Why, hello there." The Joker said jumping out of the truck and bowing to them. They all rolled their eyes at him. Other people jumped out of the trucks and started to load the creates on to the plain.

Getting up Aella walked up to the Joker and hit him square in the jaw sending him flying. A small groan came out of his digesting body as he hit the hall.

"I do beg your pardon," He said getting up while dusting off his pants. Blood trickled down from beneath his hair line. "But unfortunately, we ran into trouble." He replied with a voice of a deranged person. You would think that his voice would be strained or low but nope he sounded like someone who hit the peak of their ecstasy trip. She glared at the maniac and held up five fingers signaling that they were to leave in five minutes.