Page 14

"Well, I'm glad that you're fine." A smile spread across his face before he turned to the two boys. "You two should apologized for almost hitting Mrs. Richards." His voice turned stern and both the boys apologized profusely.

The door opened again, Alfred and the driver walked in holding Aella's bags and boxes. Aella raised her eyebrows. She had to admit she was surprised. She didn't think the old butler was that strong but he there he was carrying most of her stuff.

"Oh good, Master Wayne you came down and I see Master Dick and Master Jason are down as well." The butler put her belongings down and walked over to where everyone else was. "I'll go get refreshments."

"That's not necessary. I have to go but I will be back often to make sure Ms. Aella is well taken care of." She looked Bruce dead in the eye and finished, "Is that understood Mr. Wayne?" With that look he swallowed before answering.

"Yes, Ma'am completely."

"Good," She grabbed Aella's arm and pulled her in close, "If anything happens call me," She handed her a business card, "I'll come right away." Aella just nodded at the lady before she turned and left. As soon as the door closed behind Mrs. Richards, she threw the shoe at Jason causing a loud thud when it hit his chest. He doubled over and started to wheeze. Everyone was now looking at her in surprise.

"You should be careful when throwing something. You might not hit your target and injure a bystander." With that said everyone was still staring at her like she was unicorn but she didn't pay attention and turned to Alfred. "Mind showing me to my room?"

As if being snapped out of a trance, he cleared his throat and replied, "Yes, of course. This way." He picked up most of her luggage again and started to walk up the stairs. She grabbed the two boxes he left behind and fallowed him.

Aella was glad that she had a picture-perfect memory or else she would get lost in the place. It was bigger than her Grandfathers and much more a maze. Alfred led her to the third floor where everyone's rooms were. He opened a door that led to a pretty barren room. The floor was made out rich wood, walls were a plain beige color with nothing on them, there was a large bed in the center of the left wall and a balcony on the far wall.

"We left it plain in here for you so you can make it your own." Aella nodded as she continued to explore the room. There were two doors on the right wall one led to a walk-in closet. The closet was huge. It was a square room, three of the walls had bars acrossed them to hang up clothes and above them had shelves. The other wall had shelves for shoes and drawers for whatever she wanted, she guessed, and a long mirror. In the middle of the room was a midnight, circular futon.

Walking to the other door she pushed it open. It was a nice bathroom large and spacious. There was a mirror that was as long as the wall and under it was a counter just as long and a sizeable sink. She had a stand-up shower with a glass sliding door and a tub against a wall with a window looking out to a garden right above it. The toilet had its own corner with a little wall separating it from the rest of the bathroom. Looking into the shower she saw brand-new bottles of everything she used. If she didn't know exactly who her father was, she would have been majorly freaked out. "Tomorrow we can go shopping and get you all new stuff." He informed her. But she didn't want new stuff. She wanted her stuff. But all she did was nod. "Dinner will be served in an hour tell then unpack and get comfortable." She nodded and he left.

She went back into the main part of the room and opened one of her boxes. It was filled with sweaters, scarfs, coats, and pants that she would wear for the cold winter. After getting all her cold weather clothes hung up, she went back into the room and started to open up the other boxes trying to find which one had her shoes.