Chapter 4.

Ben just broke out of his room tearing it apart. The place was in crumbles. Broken stone is sprawled across the room and a large is hole is on the side and in through the wall.

Victor walks out of the room and I just feel anger welling up in my chest. He shouldn't be able to talk to people like that and I just want to punch him.

Frost spreads across the floor making shapes and swirls wherever it goes. I look at my hands and I see blue swirls in my palm and I almost scream out because of it. I feel a catch in my throat and I tear up. I look up at Johnny and I know I'm going to burst soon.

"What's going to happen Johnny? Where is Ben going to? Where are we going after this?" I ask him knowing full well the answer, I just want to see what he says. I need comfort and I don't have much at the moment.

The tears begin flowing down my cheeks weaving a path down my chin and they hit the floor. I look at the ground trying to calm myself. I feel a finger move to my chin and lift my head up to stare into cool blue eyes.

"We'll figure this out." He says and I make myself calm down a little. I nod in agreement somehow managing to move my head through all the thoughts that cloud it. My eyes wonder around the room.

Suddenly I notice what he is wearing. I get conscious of it and I back away from Johnny. I feel a betrayal of some kind, I don't know why. I never said Johnny was mine, but I just feel this pain in my chest. I rush out of the room as new tears well up in my eyes. I run down the hallway as fast as I can sprint.

I can hear the crackling of ice as I run, but I choose to ignore it. I run through the hallway and then stop at one point. I calm myself down thinking of past memories with Reed and Ben, all of them from happy times. I begin walking like a normal person and I notice the floor no longer crackles with ice, but it just isn't there anymore either.

I peer over my shoulder and notice all the ice is gone from the floor that I just ran down. I walk into room and decide to take a nap. Once my head hits the pillow I begin to dream.

We are on the ship at the Victor Von Doom space station. I help Ben get suited up in his suit to arrange Reed's flowers.

The picture switches to Reed running in.

"Ben you need to come back now!" Reed yells

"I'm not done arranging your flowers yet, egghead!" Ben answers through his suit and see the storm closer than it was supposed to be.

It then turns to the storm hitting us. I feel a deep pain in my shoulders and I cry out in pain.

WAIT that didn't happen!

I shoot out of bed and with a yell echoing down the hallway. I run into the bathroom and close the door shut. I yawn from just waking up and I walk to the sink not looking into the mirror. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth because I know I haven't brushed for days.

I spit out the foam and look in the mirror. I let out a loud piercing scream this time and I slam back against the wall. That makes my back hurt like crazy and I let out a little yelp of pain when I slammed into the wall.

I look into the mirror and I notice wings just peeking out from my shirt. I feel them spread out from my back and I look at the snow white wings. I hear pounding and yelling on my room door which I locked earlier so nobody disturb my sleep.

I try to walk out the door and I notice my wings won't let me. I try to make them stay out, but go to my back, but I'm not that skilled yet. I face the mirror and walk sideways out of the bathroom wings fully expanded.