Chapter 6

Scar POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Thud!

NOT AGAIN!

I land on the ground and groan in pain. Not again!

I pull myself up from the ground and look into the mirror. Oh my goodness my hair looks like it seen a tornado. I grab a brush from my bedside table and carefully comb through the little rats (Knots), trying not to hurt myself again. Every once in a while I'd wince when I'd come to a tough rat that yanks my head to the side.

I don't want to change so I walk out in a tight tank top and a short pair of shorts. I walk into the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee. I suddenly hear a whistle from behind me and I turn to see the one and only Johnny Storm standing there looking me up and down with approval.

"Stop your roaming my body, Johnny. We are lab rats today." I take a sip of coffee and look at him over the cup.

"She looks gorgeous." Johnny's voice says. I suddenly choke on my coffee and it spills onto me and down through... yeah you know where. I see Johnny looking at me hungrily.

I squeal and run past Johnny and to my room. I change as fast as I can into sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I walk back into the kitchen where I notice Reed, Sue and Johnny are.

"Aww I liked the last outfit!" Johnny pouts.

"Aww poor baby!" I pout for him putting my lip out. I look at Reed and snap my fingers to get hit attention. He doesn't look up. I lean over the table to be in front of him.

"Hey Bro!" I yell making everyone jump.

"My goodness, Scar! What do you need, Princess?" I smirk at the name and look tower over him in his seat.

"When are we going to start testing, umm... Twinkle Toes?" He lets out a laugh as does everyone else. Yeah I know, I'm amazing.

"Well since you volunteered..." I roll my eyes at him. I wanted to go first anyway, didn't he see that's why I asked him?

"Let's move it!" I pull him out of his chair and towards the lab.

"Okay, Okay!" he laughs "We can take our time!" he laughs as I continue to drag him down the hall.

"Early bird gets the worm! Let's just get this over with and then maybe I don't have to do anything later today!" he laughs. We walk into his office, with me no longer dragging him. He grabs a clipboard and starts asking me questions.

He grabs a glass bowl and fills it with water. He sets it next to me on a table that I'm currently sitting on.

"Can you free this bowl?" he asks. Me being a smarty, I freeze the bowl and not the water in the bowl. Reed sends a glare my way and I laugh. "Okay now the water in the bowl." I roll my eyes and do that. Then I unfreeze the bowl.

"Let's check your insides. Maybe the ice does something to your heart like turning it to ice." Reed scans me over and of course his prediction is right. I have a heart of ice.

Later in experiments.

"Can you please read my mind and tell it back to me?" he says while I sit on a table waiting for instructions.

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier." His thoughts say and I put on a grin.

"Really Reed! You know I want to see that movie!" Reed looks at me and smiles. I let out a pout because I really do want to see it.