♛ Chapter Eight ♛

Monday rolled around, and Cooper, Daniel, and Kwan walked into the school and went straight to their first class of the day.

Celine Grandeur, out of the corner of her eye, caught the three boys slipping into the room. She rose to her feet and smiled, looking at the rest of the class. "Good morning everyone." She greeted her class as they echoed a dull morning greeting.

"We have three new exchange students for the remainder of the school year," She turned towards the three new classmates, pushing her black hair to her back as her dark brown eyes scanned the room.  "You can introduce yourselves and tell us a little where you are from."

Daniel gave a small wave as he looked around the classroom. "Hi, I'm Daniel Cunningham, I'm Cooper's younger brother, only by a year though. I uh, like chess and fencing and horseback riding." He greeted awkwardly, trying to come up with the right greeting since he was use to saying his whole title and full birth name for formality.

Cooper threw his brother a sympathetic look before turning back to the class. "I'm Cooper Cunningham, I am the oldest in my family of six. We are new to the whole school thing, we were homeschooled our whole life. So forgive us in advance if we seem a bit awkward and out of place, our only knowledge is from the media." He greeted, shoving his hands in his pockets and earning a laugh from a few of his classmates.

Kwan grinned a wide grin as he looked around the classroom. "Greetings, I'm Kwan Cheong," He put his arms around Daniel and Copper. "I am Cooper's best mate, and a mate is Daniel's. I enjoy traveling and eating food, totally foodie when it comes to why I live to travel. I could probably start a food blog but that seems like a lot of work and I'm not lazy, it just seems -" His face flushed a bit as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "So, um, yeah, hello,"

"Thank you, that was a very nice introduction. You three may go back to the three empty seats." Celine turned towards the three boys. "You three may go back to the three empty seats." She instructed as they compiled.

Sabrina turned around, twisting a piece of hair around her finger as her eyes focused on the trio. "It is wonderful to have some new additions to our school. If you need anything just ask me, I'm Sabrina di Matteo." She flashed her smile, offering out her hand.

Kwan figured he ought to speak up for Daniel and Cooper and quickly shook her hand. "That is very nice of you Miss di Matteo -" He said politely only to be cut off, which he wasn't too happy about.

Sabrina put her hand up, stopping them from saying another word. "Sabrina is fine. Miss di Matteo seems too formal and we could end up becoming great friends." She kept her smile on her red lips and winked.

Daniel nodded, glancing at Cooper and Kwan before looking back at Sabrina. "If you insist, Sabrina." He forced a similar smile, sitting down in his seat and pulling out his textbooks.

Lacy rolled her eyes, burning holes unto the back of Sabrina's head. 'Already trying to dig her claws into the new kids without letting me have a chance to make a connection,' She frowned, leaning back and crossing her arms over her chest.

Celine cleared her throat at how Sabrina had to just latch onto the new kids like she always did. "Sabrina, you can talk after class. I do not want phones, passing papers, or whispering. Class is for learning, nothing more, nothing less." She firmly explained. "Please pull out your books while I find mine." She said rummaging through her desk.

She snapped her fingers to get their attention after opening the textbook she had set on her desk. "All right class, let's get on to our studies. Open your calculus books to page two hundred and fifty-three, picking up where we left off Friday." She declared turning towards the board, grabbing a piece of chalk she wrote what they were to be studying out on the board.