Prologue

❌ (W a r n i n g s) ❌

❗ SENSITIVE TOPICS❗

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF SEXUAL TRAUMA, SEXUAL ASSAULT, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE, DRUG USE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS.

THE INTERACTIONS IN THIS STORY MAY BE DISTURBING OR DISTRESSING FOR SOME READERS. PLEASE, BE CAUTIOUS WITH READING THIS STORY.

SEEK OUT SUPPORT WITH OTHERS IF NEEDED.

-*-*-*-

Okay, here me out on this. I know this song isn't what I mean when it goes to this story, but I hear the words differently. It means something else but it speaks to me differently.

"Everything is blue."

-*-*-*-

His hands were cold.

They gripped harshly at your chest as his mouth sucked on a bud, hungrily. His tongue circled around before bitting at it, earning a squeak from your throat.

He loved the sound.

The feeling was unpleasant, but he couldn't see the tears that formed in your eyes that looked at your now torn bra on the forest ground. He was kneeled down before you with his head in your shirt. You were hunched slightly for him to reach your chest, cradling his head in your hands. He was too focused on his own activity.

The activity he had forced you in.

His hands groped you in ways you never wanted but, he wanted this. You wanted him happy. It was your job as his girlfriend. If you pleased him like this then, he would stay. You wouldn't be alone through all of this.

His mouth moved to your other breast doing the same tasks he did the other one. You stood there taking it all in, no sounds coming from you. You bit back your cries. No matter how much you hated it.

He loved it.

A searing pain arised from your breast as you squeaked once more. He had bit it again, roughly. The tears threatened to spill from your eyes but, you held them back. You cleared them away with your hand.

You felt him move under you, signaling he was done with his task. He removed your shirt from his head, getting up from the ground. You stood up straight, fixing your shirt and stepping away to give him room, giving him a small smile that felt forced.

"Come here." You looked at him with a questioning look before he held his arms open. He wanted a hug and you stepped forward accepting his gesture. His arms wrapped around you securely as you put your own on his waist hugging him back lovingly. The actions from before faded from your mind as if they never happened. He was here with you and you loved him. His actions would always be out of love. He just showed it differently than yourself. You understood that.

Right?

You didn't want this moment to end as you inhaled his scent that calmed you. Closing your eyes and hugging him a bit tighter as if he would fade away at any moment.

You felt his hands travel under your shirt, shivering under his touch. You didn't question the motion. You were use to it. He always told you he loved the feeling of wrapping his arms around your bare skin. His arms rested under your shirt in a hug, digging his head in your shoulder.

He whispered sweet nothings into your ear, which you gladly listened too. His voice was like sweet lullabies to you that made you feel safe. You loved him more than words could describe.

One of his hands trailed from you back, to your waist, until finally, it rested against your stomach. He positioned his hand where his palm pressed gently on it. The position he was in must have been uncomfortable for him in your opinion but he made no action to let his other arm go from around your waist.

Your eyes suddenly shot open by the sudden movement he made. Your arm that was resting around him was suddenly moved in front of yourself. Your hand had a grip on his wrist stopping him from his actions he was about to make.

His hand barely grazed your panties, his fingertips just above them, under your school skirt.

"W...what are you doing?" Your voice could barely muster up the words. Your heart was beating rapidly against your chest.

He removed his hand from your grasp and put it back on your waist. He moved away from you, looking at your features as his hands moved to place themselves on your hips. You looked up at him, arms crossing themselves over your chest. His tall figure loomed over your small frame.

"Come on, you promised." He smiled at yourself. "Besides, touching won't do much harm."

You averted your gaze and looked to the side of him. You couldn't muster up the courage to look him in the eyes.

"I'm not ready for that." You bit your lip slightly. "I didn't promise it, I said maybe."

A sigh rose from his throat and before you knew it he brought you in for another embrace. "I'm sorry." He said in your neck. His breath hit your skin and you inhaled.

"It's okay.." Your arms shakingly hugged him back, letting out your breath.

He didn't say anything after that. The wind blew slightly, but you didn't attempt to break the silence between the both of you. Surely, he wouldn't force you with this one. This was different from what he was doing before. He wouldn't force this one on you. You knew he wouldn't.

Oh, how wrong you were.

One of his hands suddenly flew itself under your skirt but, before you could stop him, his other hand held you against him, tightly. Making it incapable of stopping his hand between your legs. His arm pressed against your stomach, which hurt by the way it dug into it.

You felt him slide down your panties making your breath hitch. You froze. It felt like your soul had left your body. Your heart could practically fly out of your chest with it beating so quickly.

His hand cupped your lower region before having his fingers play around. You felt himself barely grazing inside you. The tip of his finger threatening to go in.

His hands were cold.

Tears freely slipped from your eyes as your hands bundled up his shirt fabric. You bit back the pleas of telling him to stop. You couldn't find words. Time felt slow as he kept playing with your cilt his finger so close to thrusting in you. You couldn't find the courage to get him off you. You didn't want to hurt him.

But wasn't he hurting you?

-*-*-*-

A/n

No, it's not Hawks.
ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Tainted: C O M I N G S O O N