"Eye Candy" (2)

Hey guys! I'm adding songs after thinking about it for a long while. I know a new song was also used in the prologue but, for the people who had already read it and didn't see it until after it was added, I'm just going to say. Songs can mean different things for others even if it wasn't meant for that purpose. Also, I'm going to put quotes now that relate to the chapter and such. The prologue also has one! Also sometimes chapters won't have these unless I find one later. I also decided to give you guys the second one due to quarantine and how ahead I am on the story, so enjoy! Also finished the cover uwu

-*-*-*-

"I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut."

-*-*-*-

"What's Othello?" The pale blue- gray-haired girl asked in the question.

The big three and the new addition to the school had currently resided in 3-B's dorm building. They were seated on the couches in the commons area. The game in front of them stared back at the small girl as she gave it a look of pure confusion. She had never seen a game like this, even with her time in the hideout of Overhauls.

The various toys she had received from one of the members never held this game, but then again the girl had never attempted to open the boxes of said toys.

"It's a game you need to put thought into! It's a two-person game. It may seem hard at first but you'll get the hang of it!" Mirio smiled over at the small child who had sat next to him.

"Yeah, Eri- chan! It's a lot of fun!" Nejire exclaimed happily, leaning forward on the couch.

"What if I don't get it?" She questioned. Her eyebrows furrowed to which Mirio shook his head too.

"No need to worry, Eri. Tamaki and I will play first so you can see how it works!" The indigo haired boy slightly jumped in his seat by the mention of his name as he looked at the blonde in front of him. Mirio paid no mind to it. "If you still don't get it, we'll teach you as much as we need!"

"O-okay." She had smiled but soon it had faltered as the three took notice of her sudden change in expression. She pressed her lips together and looked down at her hands that lightly gripped her light blue dress. "Where's (Y/n)?"

"Don't worry, Eri!" Hado had quickly spoken upon the question. "She had to go see family for today! That big meanie!"

"I don't think she's a big meanie!" The little girl exclaimed, quickly stating her opinion on the statement.

"She was just joking. Nejire doesn't think (Y/n) is a big meanie." Mirio's orbs focused themselves on the periwinkle girl that sat on the other side of the table. "Right?"

"Yes! I don't think that of her! I was just playing around Eri- chan! I'm sorry!" Hado bowed in her seat in apology.

"THE BILLBOARD CHART, LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN KAMINO!"

That was until she had heard the TV. She had bounced back up as she frantically pointed at the TV behind Mirio. "Guys, look! The Billboard Hero Charts are starting!"

-*-*-*-*-

"Mom, I don't understand why you still intend on watching that. It's just the same every year." The (h/c) haired girl grunted on the couch.

"Oh hush, just because you don't want to see it, doesn't mean I don't. Aren't you becoming a hero yourself? You can take some advice!" You flinched hearing that but the women had turned up the TV more to notice, making you only huff in annoyance from the shift in volume. "It's different this year. They're having all the top heroes gather up in one place this time because of the retirement of the symbol!" Her mother happily explained. "It's so exciting and nerve-racking!"