The Truth

Jin's POV

I woke up in immense pain. Master rolled over in his sleep, clinging onto my waist gently. I blushed at the feeling of his body warmth against mine. He then opened his eyes, staring into mine which seemed to last long. Why does my life have to be so complicated?. " Your life isn't complicated, it's just that you make a perfect slave. Because you can't ever leave me or betray me like she did," He said. With that he walked out of the room. What did he mean when he said I couldn't leave him or betray him like she did. Who is this she? Maybe if I find who-. I didn't get to finish my thoughts because my Master came back into the room. " Get up and get dressed. My friends are coming over to visit in an hour,"he said. I nodded my head and put on the clothes he laid out on the bed. I walked out of the room downstairs to the kitchen. Four handsome men sat on one of Masters ' grand couches. As soon as I stepped off the bottom steps. They all turned around to look at me. " Namjoon!Who is this?." one of them said. The said man walked into the room. He looked at me and scoffed, " This is my slave Jin". They began to introduce themselves one by one. " hi!!!!!!, I'm Hoseok aka Hobiii", " what's Gucci, i'm Yoongi aka Suga",i'm Taehyung, call me Tae, and i'm Jimin aka mochi". There were too many names and nicknames to take in. " How did you end up Nammies slave," Jimin said. I looked at Namjoon for an answer to this question. " What did I tell you, Jimin, we already discussed this," Namjoon snarled. Namjoon's eyes began to glow red. I shivered in fear. " I'm sorry I forgot," Jimin whimpered. Namjoon quickly forgave him; and his eyes turned back to it's normal color. We sat in silence for a while. 

Namjoon's POV

" Ok, enough of this, you four come with me", I instructed. They nodded and walked towards the meeting room. " What do you want me to do, Master?" Jin asked. I thought for a moment, what should I do with him. Well, he did try to run away. So i'll make him scrub the floors and feed my pet lion. " Go scrub the floors and feed my pet lion, his food should be in a room across the kitchen." I instructed. He nodded his head and went away to complete his task. I walked away from the living room; to the meeting room. I pulled my hair back into a man bun, and walked into the room. " You know why we're here right," I asked. " Are we talking about the human?" Suga asked. " I am, he can't know about Jungkook, jungkook" I said. " Gasp!Are you talking about his half brother, Jungkook." Jimin asked. " Yes, I am. And Hoseok's younger brother" I added. Hoseok looked upset. " W-what about him?" Hobi stuttered. " Well, he is a vampire, which makes Jin; half vampire." I informed him. Shock began to surface across their faces. " So, your saying on the night of the blood moon, Jin will become the queen right alongside you." Taehyung said. I nodded my head. " But what if he doesn't want this?" Yoongi asked. " I'm the king and he will be my queen," I bellowed. I was shaking in anger, you don't know how long i've waited to have him. " This meeting is over, go home" I sighed. They all got up and left. I ran my hand across my face. Why can't you accept that this is.........

Tainted Love.

The next chapter will explain everything.