Beggining of a New trust between two hearts (part 2)

The Hashiras went to the dining area and read the letter Aoi left  them and the Hashiras did enjoy the breakfast prepared.

They took their plates, placed it on the sink for one of them to wash and it was Sanemi's turn(the wind pillar). Then they tidied up the place.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Inosuke's POV:

I can't believe that Aoi is the person i like! But why?? I wonder why is she like so special to me? Everytime she talks with gonpachiro or monitsu i feel angry. Why? Why?. Aghhhh!!! I think of her sometimes. I can't take my eyes of her. I wonder what made me like her???!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
(This was after the training)

Tanjiro and zenitsu were arguing because Zenitsu wanted to kiss Nezuko and Tanjiro was hella furious. He was trying his best not to decapitate Zenitsu's head with a knife as of the moment.

-(Tanjiro)" Zenitsu, I told you already!!! You can't kiss my sister!"
-(Zenitsu)" but whyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Tanjiroo!!! Why not!!!
-(Tanjiro)" She is my younger sister!"

*Inosuke went inside the room*

-(Inosuke)" What's a kiss?"

The two looked at Inosuke with shock written all over their faces. Inosuke was confused on what's wrong.

-(Zenitsu)" you don't know what a kiss is?"
-(Inosuke)" I barely meet people in the mountains, of course i don't know what that is"
-(Tanjiro)" its when two persons lips touch but because they love each other."
-(Inosuke)"Eww"

Then Inosuke went to his bed and slept because he could not help and remember what happened last night. Tanjiro and Zenitsu also slept while waiting for lunch.

(2 hours later)

Aoi told them to eat and the Hashiras were there also and they ate together but as usual Aoi doesn't want to eat together with them and went to her favorite tree taking a nap there.

Inosuke asked Tanjiro why Aoi won't eat with them and Tanjiro said he doesn't know so Inosuke finished up his food and went to the usual spot where Aoi always stays.

Then Inosuke saw her sleep under the tree and Inosuke sat beside her, took off his mask and kissed her forehead then went to the backyard to train. Aoi woke up about a few minutes later and went back inside the manor to clean the room of the boys because Tanjiro and Zenitsu went training with Inosuke, which gives her the chance to clean it up.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Aoi's POV:

I wonder how the boys made their room messy and dusty.
Then i started sneezing.

(40 mins later) good thing im done cleaning now better head to the training room so I can check on how they're progressing and maybe head back to the garden after that.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tanjiro, Zenistu and Inosuke was watching what Aoi was doing in the garden and they saw her talking with a white cat. She was casually talking to it while stroking its fur.

Then Aoi went to her favorite tree, high jumped to one of the branches that were thick enought to support a person , then she kept on jumping until she found her favorite spot, on that spot there were bunch of tiny flowers blooming and there were alot of leaves and branches covering the view and  there was a lantern in case if she was there at night.

The boys didn't want to jump on one of the branches of the tree because maybe she will hear them. The boys went back to the training area but before they went ther Inosuke took a last glance from the tree.

Aoi spended her time, reading a book and was just humming a tune to not really be occupied with silence.