Chapter 17

(A/N- ok, i know i called ubuyashiki-sama - oyakata before. So now i'll use ubayashiki from now on. [○^○])

《1 day later》

Everyone started going towards Hyonuma. Luckily they passed a village and gave them directions to a train that will take them halfway there since Hyonuma is most likely to be filled with demons most of the night not day.
The guys walked to the train station and it took them a good 15 minutes.

-(Uzui)"This is the train, right?"
-(obanai)"ye"

They all went in the the train and find their seats. A few minutes later, the train was boarded with many passengers but not really crowded.

(A/N: if y'all think this will be like the mugen train arc....it is but it will be different and similar on some points😀🤣👌✌. Also when i said that Aoi was busy dealing with upper moons, that didn't include the original upper moons from the manga only my ocs since their very weaker than the demons from the manga✌)

Ok as soon as the train went moving, Tanjiro settled nezuko's box inf ront of him then he smelled faint smells of demons on the train and he sensed their was a demon nearby so he quickly stood up and went to the back carriage( is that what its called?). 

The other Hashiras were left dumbfounded but sensed demons. Then Inosuke and Zenitsu was scared but reacted as well but they checked the front carriage and they quickly sensed two demons and luckily no lower or upper moons were boarded.
The Hashiras couldn't just go chase after them since the train was boarded by many passengers and they couldn't risk blowing their cover.

The Hashiras saw passengers running towards the carriage they were staying. And they knew demons were boarded but couldn't do anything about it since it will panic everyone.

《Time skip it was night time》

-With tanjiro-

Tanjiro went to another carriage and found 2 demons standing and 4 passengers dead. Luckily the front row was safe so he had them evacuate to the front.

-(Tanjiro)" Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

-(Eru)male" I'm Eru, and i assume you're from the demon slayer corps?"
-(Meiro)female" name's Meiro, yours?"
-(Tanjiro)" Kamado Tanjiro, and yes i am from the demon slayer corps.
-(Meiro)" ara~ looks like were gonna have a lovely dinner, eh eru?
-(Eru)" yep"

The two demons suddenly appeared from Tanjiro's behing and quickly kicked him, Tanjiro managed to catch himself and did a backflip to create distance between the two demons.

-(Tanjiro)" water breathing 3rd form: Flowing dance"

He ran all over the carriage and made sure that demons were distracted then he used
"Water breathing first form: Water surface slice"
Then he managed to chop off Meiro's head but Eru was fast enough to dodge.

-(Eru)" Gomen Meiro. Now tanjiro-kun, its my turn! Demon blood art: Mirrored illusion!"

Suddenly mists started radiating of his body and filled the carriage. Tanjiro was coughing hard until the mist went away. He saw a lot of Erus and he didn't know what to do so he closed his eyes and focused on Eru's scent. He then found it and when he sliced the neck off it was fake then suddenly he was kicked in the back and then "Demon blood art: Burning chains".
Tanjiro felt something wrap around his body and it was extremely painful.

-(Tanjiro)" Ackkkk.....it burnss!"
-(Eru)" This is why you shouldn't have messed with my best friend!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
-with the hashiras-

Nezuko came out of her box then returned to her tall height. The Hashiras were shocked that Nezuko came out and it would only mean one thing......Tanjiro's in danger.
Nezuko ran to the back carriage and saw Tanjiro being held by chains about to get eaten then suddenly...poof! Nezuko kicked Eru's head off. Then Tanjiro was released. He had a lot of cuts but nothing too deep. Nezuko ran to his brother and greeted him with a hug

-(Tanjiro)" There, There nezuko. Thank you."
-(Nezuko)" Mmmh-Mmh Mmmh-Mmmhhh"
-(Tanjiro)"Now lets return to the others."

When the two went back to the carriage they saw Zenitsu, Inosuke and the Hashiras sleeping.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
-(To Zenitsu and Inosuke's fight, when they went to the carriage up front)

They managed to get everyone to evacuate their seats and go to the front carriage which was safe.

-(Zenitsu)" Eep, T-that is HUGE DEMONNNN!!!!!😭"
-(Inosuke)" SHUT UP MONITSU!!! I WILL BEAT THIS ONE!!"

Inosuke suddenly sprinted towards the demon cutting its limbs off but it keeps on retracting. Eventually, he got tired and got hit by the demon which cause him to crash to the wall near the counter that was selling snacks and bentos. He spat blood but still got on his feet and tried again.

-(Inosuke)" Beast breathing 2nd form: Rip and Tear!"

He slashed his dual blades diagonally forming an X-shape and slashing 4 limbs off the demon.  Then he tried cutting off the neck but suddenly its arm blocked its own neck and it was very hard. On the other hand, Zenitsu was busy freaking out. He passed out. Inosuke noticed him and he went back to slashing the demon's limbs to buy time for Zenitsu to call out his thunder breathing technique.

-(Inosuke)" Beast breathing 4th form: Slice n Dice!"

Then he kept on slicing him with his blades forming like an X. Then soon zenitsu was unconsciously awake.

-(Zenitsu)" Thunder breathing first form: Thunderclap and flash eightfold!"

He sliced every part of the demons body then the neck afterwards. A few minutes later he woke up and returned with inosuke to where their seats were and fell a sleep waiting for tanjiro to finish up. The hashiras then fell a sleep after a little while.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

They arrived at Hyonuma in the morning and it was a beautiful village. It has a temple that can be seen from afar and you can see the lovely people on the village doing their routines and work. The village was actually big so it's quite easy to get lost there.

They knew the rule of not to expose themselves otherwise it would create unwanted chaos.