Beautiful Day

(5am)
Aoi went to a nearby forest just for early morning walks and communicating with some animals and staying on a nearby lake that the temperature of the lake was cool. She took of her skirt because there was shorts under and she took off her butterfly hair tie and went for a swim and when she was swimming she opened her eyes and saw bunch of beautiful koi fish and ordinary but beautiful types of fish And she was taking her time swimming and then she went out the water and dried herself and wore her skirt and return to the butterfly estate. She prepared everyone breakfast then she went up to the room of the trio until she heard the three talking and she listened.

-(Tanjiro)" inosuke, have you kissed anyone?"
-(Inosuke)"no, why?"
-(Zenitsu)" We are just curious because when one of us kissed our girl the other night you just disappeared."
-(Inosuke)" So? What's that gotta do with me?"
-(Tanjiro)" But do you like anyone though?"
-(Inosuke)" yea i like someone, but i won't tell you."
-(Tanjiro and Zenitsu)" fair enough!"

Then Aoi was pretending she was walking and told the boys food was ready and Aoi also told Kanao 

Then everyone was eating together and when they finished off, they rested for a while waiting to be called in for missions. Aoi told the hashiras to eat and they did then Aoi went in the backyard to do laundry then she was hanging them on a rope that was tied from a tree to another. Once she finished her whole chores, she goes to a forest. 

The morning breeze slightly chilly but bareable. Aoi hums a random tune seeing how her mood is relaxed.

She ended up staying by a pond where the sun was most clear as it was not clouded, where the birds singing is clearly heard and where the ruffles of the leaves move to sways of the light morning breeze.

By 10am Aoi had return back to the mansion with herbs in her hands and a smile on her face. As she heads to the kitchen, she encounters Mitsuri.

-(Mitsuri)'Aoi-chan! May I help with lunch?"
-(Aoi)"A-are you sure?"
-(Mitsuri)"Of course!"

With that, Aoi agrees then the started collecting the ingredients needed for lunch, helping eachother cook for everyone and decided to cook alot since some have quite the large appetite. Mitsuri brings up the topic of love to which Aoi reacted with a blush on her face. They talked about the details they noticed of their favorite person.

A while later, food was cooking on the stove so they waited a while for it to finish up. Mitsuri talks a lot about the people she admires within the Corps and Aoi just comments every while and then.

Then lunch was ready everyone was gathered, saying thanks before eating up. As they finished their food, they are all filled with satisfaction. Seeing how Aoi is once again not with them, a few decided to try and find her while the others left in the table cleaned up.

Mitsuri, Rengoku, Shinobu, Inosuke went to try and find wherever spot Aoi stays on. They eventually find her in a pond nearby in a forest and she was talking to a bird on her finger and the bird just chirped and chirped as if trying its best to talk with Aoi. The four left her alone then headed back to Shinobu's mansion.

Aoi enjoyed her time by the pond and decided to crush a fruit and used its juice as ink and scribbled around the grass out of boredom. The scribbles ended up forming into Inosuke's boar mask and she immediately messed it up while her face turned red.

By 3pm, she returns back to the mansion, she received word that everyone has left for their missions so she's left in the mansion. Since, she has returned, she did a spring cleaning around the mansion and finished by 4-5pm.

As Aoi was about to leave the last room, she swore she saw a shadowy figure run so she does not show panic but instead proceeds to walk to the storage room and kept her cleaning materials there then headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

-(Aoi)"ok...I am not going insane, I swear"

  Everyone returned from their mission either early or late at night but Aoi's glad that everyone is safely back despite their injuries.

Shinobu has been observing Aoi for a while and her relationship with Inosuke. For some reason, Shinobu just can't help and chuckle at the two seeing how they're quite a little opposite but fitting for each other.    
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Shinobu's POV

Im happy for aoi atleast she found love on someone who loves her back. Just like Kanao, she found Tanjiro who is willing to love her. I wish Tomioka-san would really love me because of me being me. I know deep inside Tomioka-san is a wonderful person and I hope I'm that person who can also be his true hapiness. When everyone finds true love they gain their true hapiness, love can be anything so that's what I mean. 

If Kanao and Aoi will be happy with those boys then I'm okay, just as long as they respect them, trust them, protect them and love them.

And thats the only thing that I want if they really love my sisters. I want them to know how I'm very protective when it comes for people falling for my sisters. But i hope they will protect them until the very end because if they marry those boys ,I will rely on them to take good care of my sisters.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Aoi was just sitting in the floor that was on the backyard and Inosuke saw her so he took off his mask, stood beside her, cupped her face then kissed her cheek and then sat beside her just so he can lay his head on her lap.

-(Inosuke)"Aoi..."
-(Aoi)"Yes?"
-(Inosuke)"C-can you be mine forever?"
-(Aoi)"Like marry you?"
-(Inosuke)"What's that?"
-(Aoi)" It's like being together with someone forever."
-(Inosuke)"Then can you m-marry me someday?"
-(Aoi)"Of course"

Inosuke was very red and he smiled because he can be with Aoi for the rest of his life.
And he really loves Aoi so much he wants to take care of her forever. The two talked for a while and would ocassionally be met with silence but it would be comfortable. Eventually, Inosuke fell asleep while Aoi was busy stroking his hair.