Winter is coming

When the girls starts to sneeze uncontrolably that means winter is near!! But nezuko doesn't get affected though.

Tanjiro's POV

Aoi hasn't come out of her room for two days now. I wanna visit her but i have to go find kanao first.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tanjiro went outside his room and went to search for kanao and he saw her in the garden talking to butterflies.

-(tanjiro)" hey kanao!"
-(kanao)" hi tanjiro! How may i help you?"
-(tanjiro)" i was just looking for you because....."
-(kanao)" because..?"
-(tanjiro)" i wanted to invite you to a café nearby"
-(kanao)" sure, i would love to go"
-(tanjiro)" lets go"

Then tanjiro grabbed kanao by the hand leading her out of the butterfly estate and went to the café. Kanao ordere red velvet cheesecake while tanjiro ordered blueberry cheesecake.

Then they wanted to try eachothers cheesecake so yeah its like spoon feeding i guess?.
Then they bought 2 boxes of red velvet cheesecake that comes with free 4 wintermelon milktea( dont judge meh. I love milktea). They also bought 1 box of blueberry cheesecake, 1 box of  strawberry short cake and 1 box of double fudge cake that goes with free 5 wintermelon milktea.

As they arrived to the hq the two lovebirds called everyone saying "there's cake!!!". Mitsuri was the fastest one to arrive at the dining room. As soon as all the hashiras arrived together with inosuke, zenitsu and the triplets they all started to eat. Shinobu went to aoi's room knocking on the door saying there's cake but no answer so she went in the room only to find that aoi wasn't there and shinobu didn't see hiro also.

Shinobu then screamed and everyone went in to aoi's room in shocked then they all head to the garden to not waste time spliting up they let inosuke use his beast breathing.
Beast breathing seventh form: spatial awareness. Then he got it. He led everyone to the northern part of the forest and they found aoi together with two albino deers, two albino rabbits, two albino owls ( i mean they're white after all) and of course with hiro also. They saw how aoi looked like an angel because her dressed was white and had dark violets by the end of the dress. The dress wasn't long it was just knee level. And aoi doesn't have her pigtails her hair was not tied at all it was just swaying elegantly and the tips of her hair has dark violet for fade.

Then she caught everyone looking at her but she didn't make it obvious she was looking. She told her albino friends to go now. And hiro was just on aoi's shoulder. Then aoi jumped onto a tree and to another that would let everyone follow her back to hq. They didn't know that aoi knows they saw her.

Then aoi went in the window that led to her room and now everyone knows how she snucked out. And everyone went in and wondered why 6 albino animals were in the forest when they're not supposed to be there. Then they all head to bed.( But before that lets spy on the couples before they head to bed.)

TO OBAMITSU💓💜💚

Obanai and mitsuri was in the garden just talking.

-(obanai)" so mitsuri how are you?"
-(mitsuri)"im fine obanai. By the way how's the missions going so far?"
-(obanai)" the missions are still easy because i always have my inspiration."
-(mitsuri)" is your inspiration a person?"
-(obanai)" yep"
-(mitsturi)" who is it? Who is it????"
-(obanai)" well she is really pretty and strong"
-(mitsuri)" shinobu-san?"
-(obanai)" no, guess again."
-(mitsuri)"i don't know..."
-(obanai)*yawns*" i'll tell you tomorrow"
Then obanai kisses mitsuri in the forehead then speed walks away.
-(mitsuri)" wouldn't your inspiration or the person would get mad because you kissed me in the forehead?!"
-(obanai)" you are my inspiration mitsuri!" He said from atleast 2 inch away.