Mother's day- Castiel DDM

Imagine: Mother's day is coming up and you ask where your mom is.

Age: 8
———————————————————————
"Alright class, please answer problem 3 for homework and have a great weekend!" your teacher said. Y/N groaned and gathered all her pencils from the table, shoving them into her backpack. Today wasn't a great day at school. Mother's Day was coming up so the teacher decided to make the class craft something for their mothers. The difference between Y/N and the other students was however, that she didn't have a mother. Her father didn't really like talking about her, so Y/N just went with it and didn't ask.

Y/N walked outside of the school to see the impala waiting for her. She opened the backseats door and got in the car, letting out a sigh.
"Hey Y/N! How was your day?" Her uncle Sam asked cheerfully.
"Where is dad?" she mumbled under her breath. That was quite uncommon. Everytime Sam asked that question (and that was everyday) she'd tell him the most colorful stories about what had happened at school. But not today. Today was different.

Now Dean shifted in his seat to face his niece. "Listen N/N... I know you don't like to hear this but he's busy doing really important work in heaven." He saw Y/N's face dropping and immediately added "but he'll be back soon, he promised. And he told us to tell you he loves you"
The car ride to the bunker was quiet. Too quiet for Sam and Dean's liking. But then the silence broke.

"Where is my mom?"

The silence returned, but now it was tense.
"Uhm.." Sam cleared his throat.
"She is on a long vacation!" Dean cut Sam off.

Y/N sighed, knowing she's been lied to. As a nephilim, she could sense the lie in every cell of her body.
"Then when is she coming back?"
"She uh... hey do you wanna go get some ice cream?" Sam suggested.
Ice cream did sound tempting but Y/N was not in the mood, also Sam wouldn't have suggested something like ice cream if he didn't want to get out of this situation.
"No. I just wanna go home."
"Home it is, then!" Dean shouted a little too excited.

As soon as the impala stopped, Y/N ran upstairs to her room. Dean shot Sam a questioning look.
"I guess she's just tired, Dean. We should let her get some rest."
"Yeah right."

Deans POV:
Bullshit. Y/N doesn't get tired. She is the bubbliest child I have ever met. There is no way in hell she's just 'tired'.

I sat down on my bed and folded my hands.
"Cas? You there? You're gonna have to come back down here ASAP. It's Y/N. She-"
I was cut off by the sound of wings fluttering. That was fast.

No POV:
Dean turned around to face a concerned Castiel.
"What? What about Y/N? Is she hurt? Where is she?"
"Easy tiger. She's just acting different today. You should go talk to her."
Castiel waited a few seconds.

"That's why you brought me back? Dean, I have very important work to do. It's nice of you to worry about my daughter so much but-"

"Cas, she asked for her mother."

"I- I will now go talk to my daughter

"I- I will now go talk to my daughter. Excuse me."

Y/N's POV:
I was lying on the floor when I heard someone try to open the door. I had locked it, to guarantee some privacy.
"N/N, Sweetheart? It's me." I heard my fathers voice coming from the other side of the door. I got up from the floor and peeked through the keyhole.

It's really him!

I opened the door and my father immediately pulled me into one of his bear hugs. Even though I didn't want to smile, I couldn't help it.
"Hey dad"
"Hey bumblebee, I heard you didn't have a great day. Do you want to tell me about it?"
The smile fell from my face.
"Dad, where is mom?"
Now his smile was gone too.
"You might wanna take a seat, Y/N"

NO POV:
*time skip to when Cas is done telling Y/N everything cuz the author is lazy and stupid*

They sat on her bed in silence.
"I killed my mother." said Y/N, tears blurring her vision.

"No. You did not kill her N/N. She knew it was gonna happen, but she didn't once think about not giving birth to you. She loves you so much that losing her life was worth it. She is now in heaven watching over you, and she does not regret anything. Please believe me when I tell you, she wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

Fluff bonus:
"Goodnight Bumblebee. Your mother is watching over you"

A/N:
Was this cringey? I hope not lmao. This is the first chapter so I'm gonna introduce myself real quick:
My name is Emerson (i'm a girl) and I live in Germany. My mom is from England but I'm not like an english pro lmao so feel free to correct me please!
Anyway, requests are open!
- Em <333