The right moment- Jo's Sister

This was requested by DaniG2007

Imagine: You are pregnant with Sam's baby and Castiel blurts it out to your mom

Age: like 19?

(the gif above is unrelated to the imagine, i just thought it's funny)
———————————————————————

You and Sam first met at Bobby's house when you were only 12 years old. Then, you had a huge crush on him. Now, you still had a huge crush on him. The only thing that's changed in the course of time is that he developed feelings for you, too.

You were going steady with Sam for almost two years now, and the only person that knew about your relationship was your sister Jo and Sam's brother Dean. When you started dating him, you thought you were gonna wait for the right moment to tell your mom. That's what you were still thinking when you noticed that your period was overdue by a week.

You didn't think much of it at first, but as soon as you started feeling nauseous all the time, you freaked out.

You went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. All the way home, you were hoping that the whole thing was just a dream, and that you were going to wake up soon.

You never woke up.

You were sitting on the bathroom floor and prepared yourself to check the results.

You took a deep breath and reached for the test that was lying on the cupboard next to you.

"Positive", you whispered as you stared down at the test, tearing up.

You stood up and washed your face, trying your best to pull yourself together.

You exited the bathroom and did the thing you've been doing since you were a little girl whenever you had a problem.

You hurried towards your older sister's room, clutching the pregnancy test in one hand, knocking on her door with the other.

"Come in", you heard her say.

You inhaled deeply and entered the room. When you saw your sister, you let go of all your efforts and burst into tears.

"Y/N, hey, what's going on?", she said worried and got up from her bed, pulling you into a hug.

"What's that in your hand?"

You showed her the test. She took it from you and looked at it for a second.

"Sam's?" she asked

You nodded as you tried to control your sobs.

"Why are you crying then, Y/N? That's amazing! I'm gonna be an auntie!" She said, pulling you close and petting your hair

"Jo, I'm 19! I am not ready for a child!" you explained, fighting for air.